My Wings are Bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Wings are Bugged

Ok So i spent over 1.6Pbuying Heroic Wings.. I went from Dual Angel II- Extreme Dual Angel Wings... but when i equipped my wings back on it went to Heroic Wins VI,,,,but my next upgrade says i have 1.5 Stars for Extreme Angel wings I.. is what im supposed to have but Only Dual Angel IV is equipped!!! i wasted my gold on this?? is it bugged ior what
    Last edited by kiddzilla; 11-28-2012, 03:07 PM. Reason: typos

First of all, "Heroic Wings IV" is not a type of wing in-game. And, can you explain this further? Snapshots will help the Game Masters alot.

Second, Dual Angel II to Extreme Angel Wings isn't really possible, unless you mean Extreme Dual Angel Wings.

I would try to help more, but what you're describing doesn't really make sense, and there are alot of typos (possibly).
    Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Unknown Genius

Server: S46
    Username: Katori
    Server: S54
    Username: SlainAgain
    Server: S64
    Username: SlainAgain
    First winner of the Snapshot contest.

Server: (next East PvP)
    Username: (Private. will not be told... yet.)

Waiting for a East PVP server!

Comment

what are you talking abt?how can you go to duel angel to angel wings?angel wings upgrade to dual wings and dual upgrades to fire wings

Comment

im sorry for not being clear.. I originally started with dual Angel wings II and bought Heroic Wings...Then i was able to make it extreme I..but no message appeared. But when i closed the Wing Interface and went to my inventory Dual VI was there.. when i got Extreme I.. and Now its saying Dual VI and the next upgrade is Extreme Dual I.. when i just got Extreme Dual..i dont know if it's because i didn't re-equipp my wings and then started the enchancement again and is it not supposed to be Wing V??? i tried relogging but same thing has happend.
        CaptKidd..
        level 41 Knight
        (S27)Celestial Palace

Comment

dual wings have 6 upgrades so if your's are Dual VI then next is ex dual-I....
          it is like this glowings wings are upto -IV,angel wings have -V, then VI for dual,VII fire and VIII for demigods

Comment

Ok then but it said i had already had Extreme but it went back to dual VI

Comment

are you saying that you have extreme dual I that it goes back to dual VI?
              (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
              "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Okay, just to clear everything up-

You started with Dual Angel Wings II (the white ones). You upgraded your wings to Extreme Dual Angel Wings I (the blue ones), but did not see any message announcing your successful upgrade?

Then when you went to equip your wings, you saw you only had Dual Angel Wings VI?

Just to make sure, when you thought you had Extreme Dual Angel Wings, was it because your character in the window showed you in blue wings? I am asking because that window is just a preview for the next upgrade. Your current wings are the top icon, the lower icon is the next upgrade, and the character shows what you will look like with the next upgrade. By chance, is that what happened?

If you are absolutely positive you did successfully upgrade to Extreme Dual Angel Wings I, and that all icons on that window showed blue wings in them, then please file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X