Theft :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft :(

Good night, was robbed today by a play called ( S79 ) Holiday, he announced to make a torch party with 100 torches ... costing 1,5p ,
    I ( S83 ) k4mu0 , my brother ( s80 ) Wahid and his alt toon ( S80 ) Wahid8288 , the ugly pay per min was 1p ( platinum in the game) , and my brother ( s80 ) Wahid 1p and 1 FS ( fragarach Shard ) for his alt ( S80 ) Wahid8288 1,5p , Jelly and another member of the party I believe it was paid 1,5p .

I wish it were investigated and the player be punished because under the rules of r2 , theft believe it is not more crime by Article 4 Bother , abuse is a crime, then it robbing me offended me and bother making me lose time and money.

Prints character ( S79 ) Holiday :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_45.png
Views:	1
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	1781041

Prints of Theft :

http://imgur.com/a/7lFq9

If If it is not banned will have to file a lawsuit to talk to administrators because it hurt me gravely offending min my brother and the other involved.
    My alts :3
    (S83)k4mu0 - Scion Level 60 Hybrid Rogue :V
    (S83)Sc4rr - Level 50 Hybrid Priest

Enjoy the war :3
    Kamikazee Family

Unfortunately, player-to-player trades gone wrong is not something R2 has a hold on (nor can we review trades conducted outside of the Trade panel).

To prevent reoccurrences in the future, it is advised that you know (and trust) who you are doing business with. How well do you know the player? Are they known for following through with deals? Have they scammed others before? Most reputable/non-reputable players can be verified by your fellow players via World Chat.

Comment

;-; So sad...
      My alts :3
      (S83)k4mu0 - Scion Level 60 Hybrid Rogue :V
      (S83)Sc4rr - Level 50 Hybrid Priest

Enjoy the war :3
      Kamikazee Family

Comment

Working...
      X