Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost all my crystals... again

Hi,

today I've noticed that all my hardly gathered crystals are gone. I haven't bought anything since it was only 55 pieces, plus there isn't anything that would cost exactly 55 crystals without "are you sure" dialog. This is getting really upsetting since it's the second time. For the first time it was well over 250 crystals. I'm 100% sure no one has access to my character (I doubt someone would be so stupid to buy some junk for 55 crystals and leave everything else alone). Another note: along with crystals i have also lost all gathered wisdom in tenets. Seems like your already heavily bugged game has another bug causing reseting of some of players counters.

PS: your ticketing system is utterly useless, never solved anything for me even with screen shots.

When cases turn stagnant, your best option then is to post your ticket number so a moderator can forward your case along when available to. The forum can only provide so much assistance, so tickets are required when issues need thorough reviewing.

Comment

This should nicely show how is your support functional

SEP 03, 2015 | 12:19AM CEST
      Original message
      wrote:

My alt's fragarach (perfect frag I enchanted to +11) disappeared while running ladder. i was unequipping it while having one slot in inventory opened. It got unequipped, but was not placed in my inventory, instead the free spot was filled with ladder gem. I didn't find it in temporary storage or in any other storage.

-----------------------------------

SEP 04, 2015 | 01:39PM CEST
      R2 Fannie replied:
      Hello,

Thank you for reporting your issue. We request some more information before we can confirm your claim and submit this to the developers. For a complete detailing of the information that assists us, please visit r2gam.es/1B0M5ye and submit the following:

-A screenshot, video, or some other form of documentation of your issue (that you ever own this fragarach )
      -the date and server time that you receive this fragarach and the data that you found that it disappeared

We need this information to submit to the developers. We hope that you can provide us the requested information so we can investigate your issue. With any luck the developers will come to the same conclusion and the issue will be fixed.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-The R2Games Team

Neko_ 04 Sep 15
      My alt's fragarach (perfect frag I enchanted to +11) disappeared while running ladder. i was unequipping it while having one slot in inventory opened. It got unequipped, but was not placed in my inventory, instead the free spot was filled with ladder gem. I didn't find it in temporary storage or in any other storage. i have no idea when i finished it, but i know that it was in my inventory before i ran ladder on 2nd of September around 16:00 server time, 30 minutes later when i wanted to equip it for the last floor it was gone, some 30 minutes later. Screen shot is depicting my frag still in my hot bar.

9/18/15
      Greetings Champion Neko_,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

9/19/15
      So you are not even planning to look into it ?

OCT 06, 2015 | 11:01AM CEST
      R2 Fannie replied:
      Greetings,

Sorry to respond you so late. Unforatunately, your ticket has been buried. As develoeprs are off for Chiunese National Holiday, the process of issue will slower than before. Here’s the announcement on our forum: http://forum.r2games.com/announcement.php?f=2. We will help push the process of the issue when the developers are back. We apologize for the long waiting. We hope we could bring you a good news next time. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

-the R2Games Team

10/20/15

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

10/27/15
      So another week has passed and my fragarach is still gone. Have you idea how much i have lost cause of your "awesome" support and care for players ?

NOV 27, 2015 | 01:47PM CET
      R2 Fanie replied:
      Greetings (S69)Irya,

Sorry to respond you so late. We kindly notice you that the Item Legendary (Perfect) Fragarach Staff I is still on your character (S69)Irya. Here’s the screen shot we get from your character. As for the equiping and the upgarding are working fine when the developers tested them. If you have any other problems, please let us know.

We will close your tikcet: please delegate your new issue in the new ticket. Thank you for your constant support and happy gaming!

-The R2Games Team

JAN 03, 2016 | 06:46PM CET
      Are you serious? After almost 3 months you came to conclusion that my toon has fragarach equipped? Check screen shot i sent you once again, i got empty hands, i also said it was +11, but description says no enchantment, plus it should have Magic attack and every stat 10% higher, cause it's outstanding weapon by default. What else do you need to return my weapon back? I lost tons of stuff i could farm in those 3 month, all thanks to your basically non-existent support.

NOTE: I talked to Ellana (mod i pressume) about this at this point.

JAN 04, 2016 | 05:17PM CET
      R2 Karl replied:
      Hello (S69)Irya,

On behalf of everyone at R2Games, I would like to apologize for the trouble you had experienced with us recently. And we are truly sorry we have overlooked your case, and thank you for clearing things up for us.

We will then have to further review your case and we will make a request to our project team to have them manually restore your missing fragarach on its state when you have lost it. This is the least that we can do to address the unintentional inconveniences that we caused.

We know how absurd to ask but please allow us some time while we carry out the necessary investigation and understand the situation. We will get back to you shortly once we have accomplished to restore your perfect frag I enchanted to +11.

Thank you and have a great day!

-The R2Games Team

Jan 18

Happy Gaming,

Feb 1
      Seriously? Why are you doing this to me ?

Feb 15

Happy Gaming,

Last edited by Neko_; 03-26-2016, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Since you're at it forward this too : Case #: 506083 ty!

Comment

Working...
        X