X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxes for buying crystals?!

Are you damn serious about that?
    Taxes for buying a virtual currency?!
    Do the players at least still get 100 Crystal for each paid $?
    So that if i pay the 19% taxes I'll get additional 19% crystal?
    If that shouldnt be that way - you'll never gain any $ of me again.

Taxes are applied based on the country you're making your purchase from as well as the payment method selected. R2 itself does not have any taxes.

Comment

Have just shown up after maint.
      So that has been included by r2games!!!
      I have from today on to pay 19% for crystals.
      Never had to pay that before!
      There are other countries who even have to pay 25% taxes now.
      So r2games get another 75$ for nothing when buying 30.000 crystals.
      Remove that asap again or at least inform the players beforehand that they have to pay taxes now!!!

Comment

The VAT has been applicable towards purchases as of last year: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-EU-VAT-Update

Comment

I hadnt to pay any VAT at my last purchases - so why from today on?!
          Filed a ticket with screenshots of my banking account about that already, too.

Comment

You were lucky to somehow dodge the tax this far along, however the VAT is and has been set.

Comment

So then there only remains my question if we get the taxes % as additional amount of crystals, or not?

Comment

There is such a thing as a crystal "rebate card" which is given along with certain recharged amounts. Specifically which amounts, I do not know.

Comment

That card has nothing to do with taxes.
                  Everyone get these despite of being in need of paying taxes or not.

Comment

The answer is negative. A tax is a tax; no extra goods will be provided for paying a tax established by European countries.

Comment

A Price Must Allways Show Up with Includet TAX that is the LAW in ALL Countrys Worldwide But R2 Shows up only the Netto Price without TAX before you Click on any Payment And Thats is Crime But Is still no Problem R2 Want a War with customers I think many of them will getting ****** about them And Consuls a Layer with An Screenshoot from the Storeside ( Without saying that i a netto Price) An dim 1000000000000% Sure that Costumer will win this Now its UP to R2 To work for it and Still fix them

Comment

Greedy r2games just lost another casher.
                        It's not like they lose any money for adding the taxes % as crystals. We are talking here about a virtual currency...
                        I see no reason in paying that many more $$$ for the same amount of crystals taxfree countries get.

Comment

Working...
                        X