Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promise.

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
    Duration: 10/25 - 11/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: It's Halloween! And we have not one... not two... but three! Three costumes for players to choose from, ha ha ha. These amazing items may be purchased in the Item Shop at a low price of 399 Crystal for the top and 599 Crystal for the outfit. Interested in purchasing both? Save 100 Crystal and buy the Costume Pack, holding both pieces, for just 799 Crystal!

Pumpkin Costume

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26516[/ATTACH]

Our first costume was picked from the pumpkin patch. Dress up as everyone's favorite holiday gourd, plucked from its family...its head sawed open, and guts scooped out in a putrid mess of wet sickly innards. Then finally its face, carved into a mortifying rictus, with a light placed inside so everyone can see the terrifying butchery put on display. The horror....the horror. Anyway, it's a really cute costume.
    Thanks to Latharia for this costume design.

Blood Vampire Costume

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26519[/ATTACH]

The creation process of the Blood Vampire is one of such unspeakable horror and terror, that anyone who would look upon their eyes would see the true monstrous event reflected within. As such the Blood Vampire is forced to cover and hide its eyes, lest its prey discover its true nature. The downside of this is when they stand very still, laying in wait for its next victim, it is sometimes confused with a weeping angel. This really annoys them, and the best way to escape is to bring this up, and then run away during the hour long rant about always being mistaken for one.
    Thanks to Irisu for this costume design.

Devil Costume

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26520[/ATTACH]

Wanting a hot costume, but not looking to sell your soul for it? Then do we have just the thing for you. No need to sign your name in blood either! Just dress up in this hellishly charming outfit and you'll be ready to plump down into the very bowels of the earth. This outfit is also useful if you're suddenly finding the need to be a butler.

*I know that two more player-designed costumes were supposed to be included, but the art department simply ran out of time to make all 6 costumes. The devil costumes were already on file so we included those to give players as many options as possible this Halloween season. However, there is still good news. All 4 costume contest winners will still be receiving packs with all the costumes, pets, and mount. Also, the last two costume designs are coming, but they will be delayed a couple of weeks. So they will be coming to the game and all 4 winners will get them when they arrive, they just won't be here in time for Halloween. But with 3 different sets to choose from, I still think there is something for everyone this season.

just wondering if my design and the other design will still be out on market as promised?
    Character:(S39)Glockenspeil
    Server: Erie Marsh
    Plane: Eidolon
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: Exile
    Married:(S44)Apoloymi

Yep, we'd hoped to have them out by now, but the other holiday events is causing them to be pushed back further. They'll make their appearance sometime in January.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

so i guess since its january , my design costume will be out, and i will get my free costume with my design as promised on the event thread right>?

Comment

any updates on this?

Comment

Halfway January now, we got 2 more maintenances before they didn't hold their promise.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
          X