Sperion Gem Skill: Liturgic Element

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sperion Gem Skill: Liturgic Element

So after reading up on all the different Sperion Skills, I chose what to me seemed the most interesting~Liturgic Element~ Mex Effect = 50% dmg redu upon being attacked, lasts 3 secs with a cd of 30 secs and every 10 seconds meteors are summoned to attack surrounding enemies. Man I couldn't wait to test this awsome skill out!!! It was beautiful! Hit my tank husband 90k crits in Treasure Trove <3 For once I was completely happy. The knockback effect of the meteor was a bit annoying but i'm a priest so its bearable! But then yesterday while in trove my husband noticed that the dmg from the meteor was reduced to 1. What i would like to know is this.

1. Is the dmg reduced ONLY for TT or is this a full reduce that even in seng, LG, GR, deli or kaymo only 1 dmg will be done??? And
    2. Why was the skill changed and without anyone saying anything about changing the skill??

Its really upsetting. Who would want a METEOR that does NO dmg???

Please can we get some answers here Q_Q

Originally posted by Sidreal View Post
    So after reading up on all the different Sperion Skills, I chose what to me seemed the most interesting~Liturgic Element~ Mex Effect = 50% dmg redu upon being attacked, lasts 3 secs with a cd of 30 secs and every 10 seconds meteors are summoned to attack surrounding enemies. Man I couldn't wait to test this awsome skill out!!! It was beautiful! Hit my tank husband 90k crits in Treasure Trove <3 For once I was completely happy. The knockback effect of the meteor was a bit annoying but i'm a priest so its bearable! But then yesterday while in trove my husband noticed that the dmg from the meteor was reduced to 1. What i would like to know is this.

1. Is the dmg reduced ONLY for TT or is this a full reduce that even in seng, LG, GR, deli or kaymo only 1 dmg will be done??? And
    2. Why was the skill changed and without anyone saying anything about changing the skill??

Its really upsetting. Who would want a METEOR that does NO dmg???

Please can we get some answers here Q_Q
    Meteor has always done just 1 damage, it's purpose is just to knockback enemies.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

No it hasn't I've had it since the first week sperions were released and it did dmg before.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidreal View Post
        No it hasn't I've had it since the first week sperions were released and it did dmg before.
        Same here, and yes it has, probably just used skill when it hit the enemy.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Not to be firing up some flames here, but the description clearly states "to attack surrounding enemies". I'm not sure about you guys but if I get attacked I expect to be hit for something, not be knocked back.
          Also if it were supposed to be a knockback it should say so in the description. I've been working towards this combination as well believing it was some extra AoE (still need 3rd slot, been slacking) but if it is a knockback it's a dreadful combination.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
          X