S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    S94's launch is and has been set; it wouldn't be fair to delay the server's release due to unexpected issues with an unrelated server.
    No of course not cause r2 games is such a fair company and always takes care of their customers.I'd love to see if the shoe was on the other foot,if you would be so calm and relaxed.Just saying,lol

Comment

This is so frustratingggggggggggggggggggg. I went to work for 8 hours and still not able to play hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan_Rathlor View Post
        I'd love to see if the shoe was on the other foot,if you would be so calm and relaxed.Just saying,lol
        As a veteran player, I have experienced all issues first-hand as a player and later as a moderator. Your frustrations are understandable and it isn't uncommon to shame R2 with a negative light, but how you personally perceive and handle issues presented differs from how I handle them if I were one affected by such inconveniences.

Comment

As a veteran player, I have experienced all issues first-hand as a player and later as a moderator. Your frustrations are understandable and it isn't uncommon to shame R2 with a negative light, but how you personally perceive and handle issues presented differs from how I handle them if I were one affected by such inconveniences.
          Edited my post thanks.Im done with your condescending posts.

Comment

Reverie is right.. It's not like they do this on purpose, it would be nice if we are compensated and i'll be frustrated if we aren't, but it's not like they want our server to be down for this long.

Comment

It would be just fair to compensat this day with a great pack i mean not like 2 AFK 3 2xEXP token i mean with great stuff Some ppl pays for the game like me and some other ppl

Comment

I used to cash like you guys but this was the very reason I stopped cashing.. on s21 I was in top 3 rank.. but I no what the servers are like now so not worth cashing altho its hard to play against cashers to keep up without cashing I grudge giving my money to a company that cant keep its servers up to date and working when they make so much money from us.. I was going to cash on s94 but this just made up my mind for me

Comment

wow haha. 34 mins till s94 and i'll see you all there while my server is offline. ~ Nafia

Server back online what lol
                  Last edited by Reverie; 03-31-2016, 07:34 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

lol.. well that was a fun 5 mins.. it went back online then oops OFFLINE AGAIN lol uurrgh

Comment

• 8min Online for S93 and than back off again^^ thats a 1st April foul from R2

Comment

• 70K ping now

Comment

• 95k ping here^^

Comment

• << no idea wat a ping is rofl

Comment

• its the point next to you Avatar Pic^^

Comment

• guess I was right.. the gerbils ran out of puff those little legs just cant keep up

Comment

Working...
                                X