Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the thing I don't understand is why open a new server attall if there equipment cant handle the traffic already lol.. makes no sense to me..

Comment

• I read on an ealier post it is because when the first servers came out they were too crowded so they created new ones and then the old ones started to die and then the proceessed continued, I am pretty sure you can see where it is getting out. A lot of dead servers and requests for new servers.

Comment

• Reverie, I know this seems very minuscule but with the new server acting up like this will it push Legends back a day or will the outcome day still be the same as projected.

Comment

• but surely years on they would have bought more servers and shared the workload between them

Comment

• They probably did but if you buy servers and then old ones die you would just have to make up for them, all in all it is a viscous cycle

Comment

• well the dying servers put them on the old equipment as there will be less people playing.. new servers use new equipment.. cant be that hard to say ok this server will have 2ooo people on it we will dedicate this much to it and all 5 of thease servers only have 2000 people altogether we will use this 1

Comment

• That is why they merge servers as well, one to try to rejuvinate dead servers with lively servers like they did with S92, was only out for like a month and had a merge, now that is ridiculous because those from S92 are months behind the servers they ,merged with but yet those were dead servers and they wanted to revive them

Comment

• yer there merges are insane they sude give the newer servers packs to atleast get them up to the lvl the older server is so its more even

soo do you fancie duo for valts when we get that far? so we can get a bit of a head start.. working as a team till we can solo?
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-01-2016, 04:59 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• But they dont, the those servers were either dead or dying and 92 was lively yeah i am pretty sure it lost some members because those who server hop but even then it is lively, so that is there problem to fix things like that, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfrain12 View Post
                      Reverie, I know this seems very minuscule but with the new server acting up like this will it push Legends back a day or will the outcome day still be the same as projected.
                      I understand the suggestion for pushing LoV's end time back, however I am bound by the date and time officially announced in the thread. That way, the rankings will be unbiased as everyone, at the least, shared equal knowledge of the expected launch time, that is if things had gone smoothly.

Comment

• Yeah it isnt such a big deal because technically speaking no one can play the server right now so the odds are still the same, thank you for the insight

Comment

• the big problem is trying to be competitive when you join a server other than right at the start.. there's just no fun starting on a server with a lvl 1 guy with nothing when others that started few weaks before are already lvl 70.. if there was some way the new guys could get to an average lvl and attack that the 1s that have bean playing for weaks it might help.. cause most people make an acct then are like hmm I keep getting killed and only have 1k attack when the guys attacking hav like 30k - 70k

Comment

• Well that goes the same for people who spend money in the game and get 5k+ stats by lvl 30 and just "****" the server since they cashed and the others either arent cashing or cant cash enough to keep up so it goes the same way because i am pretty sure that people will cash $100+ right at the opening of S94 when it becomes live again

Comment

• what I mean is when u join the server auto collects the first say 30 peoples lvl and takes an average and that's what lvl u start at.. it would make it less of a jump and make more people stay on servers rather than decideing after 5 mins and making a character only to never play that server again

Comment

• but see that would take the fun out of those trying to play this game for the first time, yeah for those of us who know how to create op builds for each of the classes that might be fun for us because then you know what to do and also what would happen with the quests, would you just skip to your lvl req quests

Comment

Working...
                                X