Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by XPowerX View Post
    If you mean refunds for crystals that are bought, their terms of service states,"All purchases made on the Site are final: we do not provide cash refunds or credits for Virtual Currency purchases." So I doubt they will give a refund on crystals even if a ton of people ask, they will most likely compensate for the crystals lost, though, if that is what you're talking about ^_^. (By that I mean they will give them their crystals and probably a better compensation pack, or at least I hope they do >_<)
    Still lots of people paid for VIP which is 30 days yet they only get 28 cuz server down for 2 days. Doesn't matter tho because it's wrong to be paying for a service I cannot use.

I'm just frustrated and now I been called to go to work. Had today off before work called and yesterday off. Didn't get do do any events tho so such a waste. Just ranting at this point but server needs to be up by time I get off work.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-01-2016, 05:00 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• you can claimb every penny you have spent on this game.. simply go to ur bank tell them they failed to give goods payed for because you are paying for a service that they aren't provideing

and server crashes again.. this server s94 sucks
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 12:14 PM. Reason: Posts merged / replaced inappropriate word.

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner
        and server crashes again.. F this server s94 sucks
        Lol not just 94 sucks. 93 has been down for something like 24 hours now. Or almost anyways
        Twisted

Comment

• we should all file lawsuits

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
            we should all file lawsuits
            haha that cost more than the couple hundred euro's I spent so if they wont fix it by tonight i'll just refund my money and quit =D

Comment

• Fail to connect to server

Its been a day i cant connect to server ! i wanted to joint the new server still the problem ! Why is this happening ??? I wanna join the new server repair this asap

Comment

• I play them both.. or I should rephrase that I TRY play both but hard when both fail

no win no fee lawyers
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 12:15 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• s93 still having problems?

is anyone else still having trouble logging into s93?
                  every time i try it says failed to login in or something.
                  i was on for about 3 hrs last night it seemed fine, now this morning i cant seem to log on.
                  just wondering if others still having trouble getting on or if its just me

Comment

• we all have problems

Comment

• Yup and the problem is R2 doesn't give a **** anymore. Not about CS anyways. All they care about is taking our money and not giving us the services we paid for
                      Twisted

Comment

• S93 and s94 are totaly messed up its beyond a joke now..

Comment

• If this is not fixed soon Ill be going to my bank and telling my bank I paid for services that Im not getting and will get a refund.
                          I hope everyone who has cashed like a lot of us in 93 does the same.r2 games can't even get a notice out to us.
                          Only has a condescending mod here telling us to wait,well we been waiting for over 24 hours and still servers are down.
                          R2 games doesnt care only thing they care about is Banning people from forums like my main account was by the condescending mod.
                          Cant even give us a notice and let us know whats up.They dont care.

Comment

• same for me ive spend over 500$ in S93 and i think i will call my bank to refund it

Comment

• Originally posted by Rathlor View Post
                              R2 games doesnt care only thing they care about is Banning people from forums like my main account was by the condescending mod.
                              I don't have a habit of banning posters without reason and repeated warnings, so if you'd like to inquire about why your main was banned (I could only locate Ryan_Rathlor of which has not been banned), do PM me your forum name so I can help you better understand said ban.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                                I don't have a habit of banning posters without reason and repeated warnings, so if you'd like to inquire about why your main was banned (I could only locate Ryan_Rathlor of which has not been banned), do PM me your forum name so I can help you better understand said ban.
                                Or you could just let us know what's going on with the server we paid for
                                Twisted

Comment

Working...
                                X