No announcement yet.

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are going to quote me use the whole quote and try not to edit out the things that make total sense.Anyways I have no desire to talk to you about anything.

Comment

• reverie whats the issue with s94 and s93 its more than annoying now its totally pitifull and seriously needs to get sorted this is second day now.. iv sean games disbanded for less

Comment

• Page 24 and over 24 hours later and no word from r2games.I cant believe R2 games thinks this is ok

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristalsWraps View Post
          Or you could just let us know what's going on with the server we paid for
          Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
          reverie whats the issue with s94 and s93 its more than annoying now its totally pitifull and seriously needs to get sorted this is second day now.. iv sean games disbanded for less
          MemoryLane and I have been asking the team for updates throughout the day yesterday and today, and have not received any new information. Again, if there were news to be announced, we will be sure to do so.

Comment

• **** R2 Games and their thieving! I'm out
            Twisted

Comment

• I suggest people that have cashed go to the bank and see about getting a refund.
              Tell them the company you gave money to for a paid services is not working and no plans on it being fixed.

Comment

• well im sorry but you can understand our anger and frustration at these issues if it cant be sorted within a maintenance then they should never have opened s94 until issue was fixed as you said yesterday it wouldn't be fair to stop s94 going ahead because of an"UNRELATED" PROBLEM WELL THIS SAME PROBLEM BUGGING S93 STARTED ANNOYING S94 AND AS A RESULT SOME PEOPLE THAT STAYED UP ALL NIGHT ARE LIKE LVL 35 ALREADY WHEN THE REST HAVE ONLY HAD 1 OR 2 HRS TO PLAY

Comment

• Originally posted by Rathlor View Post
                  If you are going to quote me use the whole quote and try not to edit out the things that make total sense.Anyways I have no desire to talk to you about anything.
                  You are welcome to speak to me about whatever is going on with your main account. If you were banned by Reverie, your ban would have expired by now, as Reverie doesn't do permanent bans without asking me first. I just need the name of the account in question.
                  Originally posted by Rathlor View Post
                  Page 24 and over 24 hours later and no word from r2games.I cant believe R2 games thinks this is ok
                  R2 has told me to forward a reply: Current online staff is trying to get an update on the situation for you all, but at this time they have been unable to do so. They will continue trying to get that update, and they apologize for this massive inconvenience. Unfortunately, current online staff does not have an official forum account with which to post themselves, so they have no choice but to have us mods forward said information.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• R2games just does not care,sad to say but it has been proven for over 24 hours now and They still try to pump out new server so ppl cash up,lol.

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    You are welcome to speak to me about whatever is going on with your main account. If you were banned by Reverie, your ban would have expired by now, as Reverie doesn't do permanent bans without asking me first. I just need the name of the account in question.

R2 has told me to forward a reply: Current online staff is trying to get an update on the situation for you all, but at this time they have been unable to do so. They will continue trying to get that update, and they apologize for this massive inconvenience. Unfortunately, current online staff does not have an official forum account with which to post themselves, so they have no choice but to have us mods forward said information.
                    I never said any names I said condescending mod,sorry it feels that way.
                    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-01-2016, 05:00 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

• so plz tell me how this is fair when we wer told server was starting at 16.00 yesterday which I was on for and waited hrs to play as did others when server did finally restart they could play but us who waited all day/ half the night couldn't which destroys the ranking system and everything..

Comment

• Anyways im off of here for now,nothing is being done.Only more posts to make us upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rathlor
                          I never said any names I said condescending mod,sorry it feels that way.
                          But you did say you had no desire to speak to Reverie about anything, so if you also do not wish to speak to me, then I will direct you to the ticket system where you can speak to R2 about whatever is going on with the account you mentioned,
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by silentzoner View Post
                            so plz tell me how this is fair when we wer told server was starting at 16.00 yesterday which I was on for and waited hrs to play as did others when server did finally restart they could play but us who waited all day/ half the night couldn't which destroys the ranking system and everything..
                            they dont care about fairness its only a facade they put on.

Comment

• all the people who made an acct right at beginning before this issue started should be gifted crystal on s94 before the server went down for 1st time

all the people who made an acct right at beginning before this issue started should be gifted crystal on s94 before the server went down for 1st time
                              Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 01:44 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                                But you did say you had no desire to speak to Reverie about anything, so if you also do not wish to speak to me, then I will direct you to the ticket system where you can speak to R2 about whatever is going on with the account you mentioned,
                                Oh thank you are are such a wonderful helpful person tyvm,all my log in problems will be fixed with one ticket sent? ok thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X