Stuck in Loading Screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck in Loading Screen

This is a huge issue on the Newgrounds server, once and a while while switching zones, instances, or anything that uses the loading screen like so it gets stuck in it.
    This issue isn't isolated to myself it has happened to pretty much everyone else on the server as well in places such as ladder making it pretty much impossible to go
    solo anymore since it constantly risks getting yourself kicked from it.
    IGN: (ne)Fenterra
    Server: S25
    Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
    Hobbies: ????????
    Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

I agree, I stopped doing Ladder, IoB and crypt because of this issure. I will submit a screen shot of the load screen next time this happens!

Click image for larger version

Name:	load screen.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	904.7 KB
ID:	1724523 Everyday on Every event I get stuck on this screen. Ladder, Crypt and IoB. please help
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2016, 08:11 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

thers no point they don't listen.. we have a server that disconnects every event every dungeon basically 90% its down.. id advise recalling any mony you have spent with this fraudulent company..

Comment

To minimize the chances of getting hit with the loading screen, you can try the following usual fixes:

~ Clear your browser history, cache, and temporary files
        ~ Use different browsers
        ~ Close any unnecessary tabs/windows
        ~ Restart your browser session, computer, and Internet source
        ~ Use wired connection instead of wifi
        ~ Use a proxy
        ~ Manually change your DNS/IP address

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          To minimize the chances of getting hit with the loading screen, you can try the following usual fixes:

~ Clear your browser history, cache, and temporary files
          ~ Use different browsers
          ~ Close any unnecessary tabs/windows
          ~ Restart your browser session, computer, and Internet source
          ~ Use wired connection instead of wifi
          ~ Use a proxy
          ~ Manually change your DNS/IP address
          I have made a thread about this before and it was answered with stuff that doesnt fix the problem what so ever. I have gone around to multiple servers to see if it was impacted more than just one and it is hurting the community in many ways. Ladder has been dying on my main server I have been playing on since no one wants to even run it for the fact they will most likelly get stuck in the loading screen half way through. This all started happening a few months ago and I don't see any thing to suggest that thats going to stop. I see myself as a loyal player of the game having played over 3 years and spending hundreds on the game that I loved so much but this right here is ruining that. I and many others would appreciate a response on this issue that would help us know if it is going to be fixed or not.
          Last edited by fenterra; 08-27-2016, 10:49 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
          Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

I agree with the above statement. I personally had started playing the game around 2012 and I had just quit last year when people started getting stuck on the load screen. We were told to clear our browser cashe and try new browsers but none if it worked. slowly the members of my guild and other guild quit playing all together until I eventually joined them and moved on. I loved this game, but I find it difficult to enjoy with such a bug present.

Comment

If delete cookies does'nt work on your pc, but work's on other better use 3rd party program to totally clean your old cookies, bug may causing not to download new patch because the old cookies where not totally removed, I suggest using CCleaner it is safe to download just clean the browser you using for CS, if using Client version 1.6 below his window is based on IE so clean IE browser using CCleaner , if 1.7+ version of Client his window is using Chrome browser so clean it using CCleaner
              Guild Webiste:
              Guild Webdeveloper:
              Guild Name: Team Genesis
              Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
              Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw.Raijin View Post
                If delete cookies does'nt work on your pc, but work's on other better use 3rd party program to totally clean your old cookies, bug may causing not to download new patch because the old cookies where not totally removed, I suggest using CCleaner it is safe to download just clean the browser you using for CS, if using Client version 1.6 below his window is based on IE so clean IE browser using CCleaner , if 1.7+ version of Client his window is using Chrome browser so clean it using CCleaner
                I have cleared it many times nothing works.

Comment

Originally posted by fenterra View Post
                  I have cleared it many times nothing works.
                  Using this CCleaner program? or you use build in delete cookies of the browser, use this download it here CCleaner
                  Guild Webiste:
                  Guild Webdeveloper:
                  Guild Name: Team Genesis
                  Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
                  Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw.Raijin View Post
                    Using this CCleaner program? or you use build in delete cookies of the browser, use this download it here CCleaner
                    I have used it many times with no change in result.

Comment

pretty sure it's happen to only this game...

Comment

I have tested this a couple times now on laptops, this issue only occurs on desktops from what I can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by fenterra View Post
                          I have tested this a couple times now on laptops, this issue only occurs on desktops from what I can tell.
                          I rarely goet stuck loading on my laptop...still have long load times...but no gettin stuck loading.
                          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                          Kamikaze Member
                          Somany systems...so little time...
                          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Sagittarius001 View Post
                            I rarely goet stuck loading on my laptop...still have long load times...but no gettin stuck loading.
                            Yeah thats what I have noticed, not sure if it something to do with the difference in a CPU's onboard graphics or a dedicated graphics card.

Comment

Working...
                            X