Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

IOB DC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOB DC

STOP ******* UP MY IOB!!!!! 3 weeks already i get dc'ed when i'm in the zone!!!!! if you don't want me to go to that ♥♥♥♥ event you can delete it then!!!!! first void then iob!!! what's next, not like you did it before to me!!! 3 months not able to get on toons?? oh .. check!! did that to me to!!!!
    there si my ♥♥♥♥ patience !!! and rev idc mute me on this toon, mute me on main toon!!!!!! idc!!!! like ya'll r lookign out for the players!!!
    Last edited by -M-; 04-17-2016, 03:41 PM. Reason: language
    Spouse: StarFrost <3 AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: SAO,AGM ~//~Starfrost: Capo,SoR
    Lvl: 176 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 155 Srb Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Yang: Maxed 3D def, Star: Maxed BloodBreak + 3D Def
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: DF - Prom
    Weapon: Immo VI - Immo X +18
    Pixie: Celestial-Blazing
    Mount: Doom -Gen4 Doom

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Being disconnected daily from IOB appears to be an isolated issue, as no other players have reported such unless it was due to severe lag. If it is a lag-related kick, you can try minimizing your chances by the following:

- Enter from a less populated instance (if possible, enter the second the event opens and move far away from the NPC to dodge the idle crowd)
    - Hide both characters and effects
    - If you are actively PvPing and collecting, try sitting out for a day to see if the lag from participating is causing the disconnections
    - Remove unnecessary gear that causes movement (E.G. wings and Sperion)
    - Close any unnecessary windows and tabs (including alts if you can spare them)
    - Use wired connection instead of wifi

Comment

i enter almost when iob gets closed, i enter between 12.05-12.08.... i do wings and blablabla off.. i don't pvp.. and when i go to zone a i go to back at the falls or zone be.. at top between the trees, only cs is on, and virusscanner (ALWAYS ON) i do alts in them in total 3 or 4 toons MAX for some frc and their ups... but not even 1 toon... 1 freakign toon!!
      and i tried wired or wireless.. BOTH same result... why ya think i get freakign frustrated and ****** and i'm not alone!

i just don't care if i got mutted or not.... or else more would say their frustration,
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2016, 11:33 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary image link.

Comment

Logging alts into IOB increases the chances of being disconnected, so as mentioned before, you can try logging just your main and see if the results are still the same.

Comment

-_- 1 toon... nly cs open, wired or wifi doesn't care always disconnect, hide players and effect is one of the firts things i do, i also hide the icons, i do wings/sperion and frag off.. i do pixie mostly off, i don't even have HF10 , only 1 aura on this toon, so what excuse now?

Comment

Originally posted by miaculpa View Post
            -_- 1 toon... nly cs open, wired or wifi doesn't care always disconnect, hide players and effect is one of the firts things i do, i also hide the icons, i do wings/sperion and frag off.. i do pixie mostly off, i don't even have HF10 , only 1 aura on this toon, so what excuse now?
            ur not cashing enough = dc
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
            X