No announcement yet.

failed to connect server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's already a thread about this. Please check before opening another thread with the same issue reported, this just makes things harder for the moderators since it takes them more time to answer everyone and it's highly annoying having to repeat yourself. Just sayin'.
    Yes, that's why I'm crowned queen.

Comment

my gosh took my nap already and still failed to connect server hope next time i woke up it's not failed to connect anymore

Comment

I'm on hte S4 etc. servers as reported already. Is there any idea of when they will reopen as of yet? I keep checking in hope xD Thanks

Comment

same here i tried to log in and i got failed to connect to server message.. so right now i cant log in at all.. im from S3
          Last edited by AyaPE99; 04-19-2016, 01:29 PM.
          Name:Aya
          Level:114
          plane:scion
          Class:Holy Priest
          Server:S3 Kaymo Mountain
          Guild: S3 Sentinel
          Mount: Velociraptor
          Wings: Epic Demon Lord Wings
          Pet:Angel pet

Comment

hey rev any chance of getting any kind of update feels like grounhog day here right now as we had this problem not so long ago n got left hanging like a little puppet.I feel your pain as your gonna be the 1 who gets all the stick from this :-(
            Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark S6-S8]'s login issue has been reported.

As asked before, please do not hijack another server's thread.

Comment

Must be the Dungeon Bosses day off. *Stomp, stomp, stomp* Zabuga - Let's just call in sick today... Vega - Yeah, I'm tired of the grind... Devourak -I got nothing for that x2 Dungeon Event!

Comment

soon 5 hours down already

Comment

Soooooo...... 6 hrs down already. Any chance of an update on the situation Reverie pleeeeease?

.....and why are the servers still showing as 'online' when very clearly they are not?

Comment

no news yet

Comment

are we surprised? really?

Comment

I really want to get on now...what is going on, we are all getting frustrated because we have been told nothing. The website still shows the servers as online and we've all missed IOB, Seng, DS etc. as well as the chance to do our daylies so naturally everyone is angry. Could we please be told something!

Comment

There are no updates at this time. I will check in with the team later and should I be given an estimated time of fix, I will post so here.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            There are no updates at this time. I will check in with the team later and should I be given an estimated time of fix, I will post so here.
                            Thank you much apprechiated

Comment

So.. S1-S92 is back again. They're online now so S94 is now offline..zzzzz

Comment

Originally posted by alohadance View Post
                                So.. S1-S92 is back again. They're online now so S94 is now offline..zzzzz
                                our server is been showing online all this time, just cant login

Comment

Working...
                                X