• Show
Clear All

• Went to check R2 ticket history

Click image for larger version

Name:	r2nuo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.5 KB
ID:	1781971

is shown. IE, Firefox and Chrome. refuses to load on chrome mobile also.
    Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
    R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
    Need to check a ticket?
    How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

I will be checking in with the team periodically to check on the status of the support portal. Because it is the weekend, delays can be expected.

[Update]
    The portal appears to be working now.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-14-2016, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Name:	r2 ** up.jpg
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	1724889 taken less than a minute ago.

Forum rules are here

Need to check a ticket?
      How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

The portal is working for us, so I can only suggest that you try again at a later time.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          The portal is working for us, so I can only suggest that you try again at a later time.
          Obviously not because Rev, ive been trying for almost 3 days now and its not working. Not to be mean but there is obviously an issue because ive now used 2 different computers at different locations on different networks and have not get to the support page. 2 players on my server cannot file tickets or see tickets because of this. Mobile Version also reads 404 error. Send this up to the developers. this is obviously a big problem if people cannot report the bugs or glitches that YOUR ToS Tells us to report and you guys wonder why we get ****** when we get banned because we were unable to Report the issues. Lets think about this here Rev.

Forum rules are here

Need to check a ticket?

Comment

Your error has been forwarded as of yesterday, and several support members and moderators have tested the portal and successfully got through (via mobile as well). Their only suggestion to you is to doublecheck the link you are using to check tickets, which should be http://support.r2games.com/support/support, and/or try again later.
            Last edited by Reverie; 05-14-2016, 06:11 PM.

Comment

ill take a video for yall.

Forum rules are here

Need to check a ticket?

Comment

A video for what exactly?

Comment

I'm having the same issue as you. Even the link you gave is not working.

Name:	tbbaRq9.png
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	1724890

Please look into this ♥

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´❤

I'm too cute for you honey ♥

❤
                  •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Comment

The link is sometimes hit or miss, and we don't know why. The site itself is fine and works for most people with no errors. Some people who have experienced the issue waited a few days and it worked again, others were able to get through when using a different internet network.

The only reason anyone should need that link is if they aren't getting the email reply from support after submitting a ticket through www.r2games.com/support. If you are using the workaround of going to the old support page to view replies, it is recommended using a gmail or yahoo email address without a country extension in the email field of the ticket to ensure you receive the reply.

Is there another reason why both of you are trying to access your tickets through the old page instead of through email? We might be able to assist if we know what's going on.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Actually, yes I do have another reason.
                      I somehow didn't saw the reply and deleted my email, I also cleaned it in trash until I realize that there were the reply.
                      So I think that the reply would be stored in that page/

•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´❤

I'm too cute for you honey ♥

❤
                      •·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´

Comment

If you provide the character name and server and the topic of the ticket (and the game, if it's for a different game than the forum section you have posted in), we can request a reply be sent again.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the support is back up. I do not know how long this "fix" the engineers have it for but it is up. i have responded to 2 of my cases.

Forum rules are here

Need to check a ticket?

Comment

Working...
                          X