No announcement yet.

Hacking Accounts on West PvP servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been about 10 hours since i sent it in. It's 10:31 pm, should i file a new one?

Comment

24 hours is a good rule of thumb. We usually like to wait 48 hours to give support time to work their way to a ticket, but given your situation, 24 hours would suffice. It's not even noon for support yet, so we do need to give them the rest of their day for sure.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Alright, i'll wait until tomorrow to send a new one if I don't get anything still

Please help!!! I just encountered my character logged in!! it's not NorthStar, or is. I'm not sure, but they won't give it back!!!! please help! She logged in and logged back off

Okay, let me fix what i said. My character was logged in...I saw it...they said they were from S10, but i'm sure it's just mind games. My friend filed a ticket for me. The person on my character said when i asked them that they were a surprise. I'm not sure who it is, but i need to know so i can sleep.
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-17-2016, 10:11 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

i really use to enjoy this game now i had (K6)kittensoft which is now gone to me as well made that same mistake, soon realized it, and changed everything absolutely possible and it still was stolen, now my guess is that hackers rule games i feel like giving up, what's the point in enjoying a game to have it taken anyway. makes you not want to play to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrinamillsap806 View Post
            Alright, i'll wait until tomorrow to send a new one if I don't get anything still

Please help!!! I just encountered my character logged in!! it's not NorthStar, or is. I'm not sure, but they won't give it back!!!! please help! She logged in and logged back off

Okay, let me fix what i said. My character was logged in...I saw it...they said they were from S10, but i'm sure it's just mind games. My friend filed a ticket for me. The person on my character said when i asked them that they were a surprise. I'm not sure who it is, but i need to know so i can sleep.
            The goal now is to get your account secured. Has your ticket been responded to? If not, you may post your ticket number and it will be forwarded.

Originally posted by R28377751 View Post
            i really use to enjoy this game now i had (K6)kittensoft which is now gone to me as well made that same mistake, soon realized it, and changed everything absolutely possible and it still was stolen, now my guess is that hackers rule games i feel like giving up, what's the point in enjoying a game to have it taken anyway. makes you not want to play to me.
            Your account was not taken away; you yourself gave it away. As Memory stated, this guy is no "hacker", merely a scammer and those who do fork over their information end up in a sticky situation thereafter. There are ways to protect yourself from being scammed of your account and it cannot be helped that players take it so lightly. If someone asks you for your information, we implore you not to do it.

Now, the team can possibly recover your deleted toon, if that is what you mean by "gone". You will have to submit a ticket explaining your situation and the team will review your case and decide whether or not a toon restoration is in order and if it is possible (note that any items used or destroyed are not guaranteed to be restored). If your toon was not deleted and is still simply in the hands of the scammer, there are ways to reclaim your account as well. A ticket will need to be filed requesting that your password/character lock be changed, and the team will ask you to confirm several things before proceeding.
            Last edited by Reverie; 05-17-2016, 10:38 AM.

Comment

i agree with rev for once :L
              all these people giving out their login like a man with candy in a van is amazing.
              do u even logic sirs?
              wut happened to stranger danger
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

(K6)NorthStar gave me the info to my acct. and the scammers email...idk if it is north or not, but i'm pretty sure it is. Anyways, I logged on and changed all of the passwords, they put a lock on an alt and deleted an alt too. But the scammer changed my email and i logged into the yahoo that north gave me. Something here is really fishy.
                I sent some tickets in and i haven't gotten anything for an email change. Now my acct. to (V1)annabelle is disabled... I hope it isn't because of the scammer.

http://puu.sh/oWcJI/b16f81092d.png ... this shows that I can't log in and i'm not bluffing :L
                Last edited by Reverie; 05-18-2016, 12:45 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

That means the account has been banned, which really isn't a bad thing right now.

You said you were given access to the email account. Lock them out of it while you work on getting things sorted out by using the two-step verification https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN5013.html in case it's not able to be removed from the account.

Have you gotten a reply to your ticket yet? That would go to the email address you used in your ticket.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have gotten a ticket back on both emails, and i'm replying to the one that is on my original email. The guy who messaged me back said i have 7 characters?? I have to answer 4 of them he said. I don't remember making 7 characters, i only remember 1 from servers 91 Frost Forest and the 3 on server 35. Unless i made those characters when i was 9, i don't remember them Unless the guy made more characters

I have 3/4 of characters down, i'm trying to remember the 4th one

I remembered 4, but i included the one that got deleted..

Well, i sent the email back and haven't gotten anything yet for almost 2 days now, i hope it worked.. haha, if it doesn't.. I had a good 4 or so years playing the game, thanks for the good time Crystal Saga!
                    Last edited by Reverie; 05-21-2016, 02:24 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Azi here~

Honestly, I've been hoping for that type of thing to happen to me so that I finally decide to stop playing the game. But nope, no luck so far.
                      But rest assured, the support team will help you get your toon back... hopefully.

Comment

Well, i sent the email back and haven't gotten anything yet for almost 2 days now, i hope it worked.. haha, if it doesn't.. I had a good 4 or so years playing the game, thanks for the good time Crystal Saga!
                        Do you have a ticket number available that we can check on?

Comment

My ticket number should be #:536361.

Yeah, hopefully
                          Last edited by Reverie; 05-21-2016, 10:40 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

My ticket number should be #:536361.
                            Your case has been forwarded. Do note that because it is the weekend, there will be a delay in response times due to limited staffing.

Comment

I've officially gotten my account back, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X