• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont know what you guys did to the server

Click image for larger version

Name:	Server.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	182.8 KB
ID:	1782280 but i keep getting kicked from server every 5-10 minutes, and when i close out from it to reset and go in. it tells me that the server is there but this shows. Click image for larger version

Name:	No Server.jpg
Size:	182.6 KB
ID:	1782281

Im losing dungeon runs and ive reset my modem twice / called my ISP and had them reboot it/ rebooted my computer 3 different times. i log onto any of my other servers and i have no issue. Its just (S91)/(S93) server.

Timestamp 0845 am EST
    Last edited by kyriohassami; 06-02-2016, 08:05 AM.
    Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
    R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
    Need to check a ticket?
    How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

flush cache, DNS, Empty Cookies and Flash Content. then reboot and reload

Comment

Fresh Machine just reloaded last night with Windows 8.1

i now go from 132 -190 ms to 91-339k ms before being booted from server. i was on skype when i was "booted" from server and it kicked me instantly. but refused to let me back on.
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-03-2016, 12:17 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Forum rules are here

Need to check a ticket?
      How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

I have tested server group [S91 & S93] and did not encounter any login issues. There are also other players online. Because this is the only report at this time, it is likely an isolated problem, of which you can try the following to see if it helps:

~ Clear your browser history, cache, and temporary files
        ~ Use different browsers
        ~ Close any unnecessary tabs/windows
        ~ Restart your browser session, computer, and Internet source
        ~ Use wired connection instead of wifi
        ~ Use a proxy
        ~ Manually change your DNS/IP address

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	9812.jpg
Size:	593.7 KB
ID:	1725082

yea none of that helped, infact it made it worse. I.E. Refused to let me load in and i dont even try to play on Firefox.

Forum rules are here

Need to check a ticket?

Comment

Since we can rule out an issue with your connection to the internet, and an issue with the servers, you will need to figure out where your issue is between those two points.

Open the command prompt (Run or Start -> CMD)
            In CMD type: tracert s91-cs.r2games.com
            Let it run through.

In the list you'll see a few "Request timed out" entries. Ignore those, they are usually normal. What you need to look for is any line with a much higher ping than the rest, as well as the very last line.

Next, you will need to call your ISP, where you will give them the line you traced and the information found on the high ping lines and the last line. Tell them you are persistently having trouble connecting to a game server, and that you ran a trace root command, you see where the problem is, and you need them to test your connection to the problem areas. You may need to be persistent, and don't let them tell you everything is fine, because for you it's not. Often the first person you speak with is not the one you want to be speaking with. I've found pushing until I'm transferred to a higher tier gets better results.

The reason you need to contact your ISP is because if any of the hops between you and the server are having problems, your ISP can reroute the connection, or they can contact the host of the hop with the problem to get it resolved. That's not something R2 can do.

Hopefully you're able to get this issue sorted out quickly.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X