Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets not being responded to.

Hello,

I've been trying to get my issue resolved for months but have been repeatedly ignored.
    Something went wrong during the Transfer from the Kabam server to R2 s6 server and my toon was lost.
    I want to know how we can resolve this situation. My toon on Kabam had completed Tenets, and Heraldry,
    Maxed on Mounts, and had a very high level in Wings, and weapon. Pets were also high in level.

I have spent some money on the new toon that I created on s6 and I have heard of some kind of compensation for the MASSIVE loss.
    Also I was wondering if I could get the s6 moved to k6 like the other Kabam players

Thanks,
    Everna

Unfortunately, if your Kabam toon was not successfully transferred at the time of the cross-server merge, then you've hit a dead end. We can no longer retrieve any character data from that point in time.

If you provide your ticket number, it will be forwarded to the team. Any collateral efforts will have to be discussed with the individual assigned to your case.

Comment

I've submited several tickets, how do I look them up?

Comment

Once your ticket has been responded to, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail used upon submission.

Comment

The last three submissions, I've not received an email for them. Is there another way to find the tickets?

Comment

You can provide the e-mail used for ticket submission via PM, and the team will be able to pull up your case(s) that way.

Comment

[Removed for privacy purposes]
              The toon that was lost was called Everna, I remember you coming on Kabam to help us.

Thank you.
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2016, 04:33 PM.

Comment

As much as I hate to be the bearer of bad news, you won't be able to get your original Kabam toon back due to the time lapse. The toon transfer needed to be done on the scheduled date of the cross-server merge. I will, however, forward your case to see if the team will consider any type of compensation.

Comment

You might want to add that I was in the middle of a cross country move. I couldn't come on everyday to log in, internets weren't secured where I was staying.

I've been trying for months to get this resolved. When I relaized that my toon was gone, I submitted tickets and more often than not they were just left to close out in 2 weeks when I was waiting on a response everytime
                  I know I've been told that it's not possible to get the toon back but there has to be something that R2 can do. I spend a lot of money on that toon.

Thanks,
                  Everna

Hello,

I have not heard anything from R2, do you know if the situation has been looked into?

Thanks,
                  Everna
                  Last edited by Reverie; 06-20-2016, 07:30 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by kmnostrand View Post
                    Hello,

I have not heard anything from R2, do you know if the situation has been looked into?

Thanks,
                    Everna
                    Dear Everna,

I've forwarded your email address (the one that Mod Reverie removed for certain reasons) to the higher ups to check on your tickets (if they are submitted through the account linked to that email address).
                    If you still haven't received a reply within 2 work days yet, let us know and one of our Mods will follow up again.

Kind regards,

Mod Dragon-imp
                    As of Nov 1st 2016, I'm retired from Moderator task due to Real-Life Job. Any issues or questions, please contact one of the others Moderator or Head Moderator MemoryLane.

Report exploits through Ticket System.

Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the app support link.

R2 staff will never ask you for your account email/username and password.

Comment

Originally posted by kmnostrand View Post
                      You might want to add that I was in the middle of a cross country move. I couldn't come on everyday to log in, internets weren't secured where I was staying.

I've been trying for months to get this resolved. When I relaized that my toon was gone, I submitted tickets and more often than not they were just left to close out in 2 weeks when I was waiting on a response everytime
                      I know I've been told that it's not possible to get the toon back but there has to be something that R2 can do. I spend a lot of money on that toon.

Thanks,
                      Everna

Hello,

Thanks,
                      Everna
                      Regardless of the conditions leading to the failed toon transfer, character data from that time can no longer be obtained by our team. Due to that fact, there is nothing we can do to retrieve your toon.

Comment

Unfortunately I have not received anything from them all week

Comment

Working...
                        X