Omg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg

i JUST started to play the game, and without exiting/logign out i reached lvl 12, but now as i try to log in, my only optiion is to choose a new character, where to start my previews created char? help me plz

your probably not on the same server your char is on

Comment

Originally posted by cakazada View Post
      i JUST started to play the game, and without exiting/logign out i reached lvl 12, but now as i try to log in, my only optiion is to choose a new character, where to start my previews created char? help me plz
      Most likely you have started on a different server of the game. The way the game works is you can't transfer your character(s) throughout different servers. This helps make guild's possible and players activity high. Try to find what server you started on or make a new character on a seperate server as lvl 12 isn't too hard to get back up too.
      Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
      Player: (S6)Austin
      Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
      Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Originally posted by austinchicken View Post
        Most likely you have started on a different server of the game. The way the game works is you can't transfer your character(s) throughout different servers. This helps make guild's possible and players activity high. Try to find what server you started on or make a new character on a seperate server as lvl 12 isn't too hard to get back up too.
        unless you suck at leveling....
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Anyone can level a character to lvl 12 extremely easily. I assure you.
          Server: (S6)Windshear Peaks
          Player: (S6)Austin
          Spouse: (S6)Wisteria889
          Level: 76+ Scion

Comment

Working...
          X