Gay Marriage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay Marriage?

I know this might be a weird question lol, and will probably get flammed a bit for this but.... can you actually marry the same sex on CS lol?

hmmm ....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LxSid.png
Views:	1
Size:	111.5 KB
ID:	1662621

Comment

You cant do a same sex marriage, however, there is something no one really tried on my server so far.

Use the sex change capsule.
      Marry.
      Use another sex change capsule.

Should work, unless that capsule can't be used when married.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        You cant do a same sex marriage, however, there is something no one really tried on my server so far.

Use the sex change capsule.
        Marry.
        Use another sex change capsule.

Should work, unless that capsule can't be used when married.
        Hmm interesting lol.

Comment

Lots of people have used a sex change capsule to get married to someone. However, once you are married you cannot use another sex change capsule until you get divorced.

And just to answer Iomega's post, the reason for needing to be opposite gender is due to the way the marriage quests are coded. We are all hoping to see it happen in the future, but it would take rewriting the quests and the code, along with getting permission to do so from the original version.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Lots of people have used a sex change capsule to get married to someone. However, once you are married you cannot use another sex change capsule until you get divorced.

And just to answer Iomega's post, the reason for needing to be opposite gender is due to the way the marriage quests are coded. We are all hoping to see it happen in the future, but it would take rewriting the quests and the code, along with getting permission to do so from the original version.
            Ahhh ok that'd be a nice feature, for me at least lol..

Comment

Working...
            X