Disconnecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnecting

Is there anything that I can do to stop disconnecting constantly?

The following is a list of common resolves that you can try to see if it helps improve your frequent disconnections:

~ Clear your browser history, cache, and temporary files
    ~ Use different browsers
    ~ Close any unnecessary tabs/windows
    ~ Restart your browser session, computer, and Internet source
    ~ Use wired connection instead of wifi
    ~ Use a proxy
    ~ Manually change your DNS/IP address

Comment

Update failed!, weird i've been disconnected to the game close the client and relog then issue pop out, are the server's down? may be not forums are working. hmm
      Guild Webiste:
      Guild Webdeveloper:
      Guild Name: Team Genesis
      Server: CS Server – [S96] Mulberry Village
      Character: Mage (Raijin)

Need Guild Website/Blog Site:

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw.Raijin View Post
        Update failed!, weird i've been disconnected to the game close the client and relog then issue pop out, are the server's down? may be not forums are working. hmm
        Which server are you experiencing these issues on?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Which server are you experiencing these issues on?
          s96 I tried to use chrome it works but client won't patch anymore Upadate Failed!, I uninstall the client, now ima downloading the v1.0.7 client..
          Guild Webiste:
          Guild Webdeveloper:

Comment

It is suggested to clear your IE temp files, cookies, and download history in order to [hopefully] get around the client's update error.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              It is suggested to clear your IE temp files, cookies, and download history in order to [hopefully] get around the client's update error.
              I figured it out, Old version of client was build to use IE but the newer version release v1.0.7 added Chrome as a window and set priority if IE is not currently updated, and new features was added a build in button (right upper corner) to clear cookies if game crashes or game freeze on loading screen.

TIps to improve more new release v1.0.7 ClientR2games.

1. Chrome’s Pepper Flash Plugin - chrome://plugins/ in the URL bar, disable the pepper flash.
              2. Flash Render Quality - install it on chrome and set it to low. low quality = no lag.
              3. Processor - Task Manager > Processor goto R2client.exe set priority to Highest

Thanks More power to R2games.
              Guild Webiste:
              Guild Webdeveloper:

Comment

this happened during iob

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 12.36.50 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	414.4 KB
ID:	1725762 a better one
                Last edited by Reverie; 08-05-2016, 01:17 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Being disconnected from IOB is common due to the severe lag. Along with the previously provided suggestions, you can also try minimizing your disconnection chances by the following:

- Enter from a less populated instance (if possible, enter the second the event opens and move far away from the NPC to dodge the idle crowd)
                  - Hide both characters and effects
                  - If you are actively PvPing and collecting, try sitting out for a day
                  - Remove unnecessary gear that causes movement (E.G. wings and Sperion)
                  - Minimize alt usage during the event as it does contribute to lag

Comment

disconnected on the 1st floor of ladder and 1sr boss of rv nm

Comment

Working...
                    X