X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is always saying some kind

[(S15)mach5]: [Copy/Paste content removed]

This guy always has something to say everyday, this guy needs a IP ban or an account delete... How do you guys let these kind of people on your games... start working on getting players that would legit to join you guys team to moderate chat...
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-03-2016, 01:08 AM.

R2 does not delete accounts for any reasons. If there are players violating our ToS, you will need to take screenshots with the server timestamp (we do not accept copy/paste) and PM it to a moderator. We will then forward it to the team for a mute. Continuous offenses will lead to lengthened mutes and may even result in a ban at the GMs' discretion. It is also encourage to file a support ticket so that our team can keep a record of their behavior.

Above all else, please consider utilizing the ignore feature.
    Last edited by Reverie; 08-03-2016, 01:09 AM.

Comment

Truthfully your only option it's the "ignore" button!

Comment

hmm so to say, IF i pm u (Reverie) daily/ hourly on 'bots' spamming messages (just cuz they're selling online game related items to real life currency / money <againsts tos>), would it 100% sure that they'll be muted every time? (ill really do that hourly/daily)
        hopefully u wont be annoyed with it (i know you're already annoyed with me). ill hold on to your word that can pm mods for those
        can always stalk the 'bots' going all dungeons too (oh boy, am i bored) just cuz they're using 3rd party apps <againsts tos>.

the question is ..IS anyone up for it?, i'm available for hourly 'bot' (stalking) screen shots.
        Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 08-03-2016, 09:42 AM. Reason: nothing.just wanna say its gonna be fun
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

The same applies to bots. You will need to take a screenshot of their advertisement in World Chat accompanied by their IGN and server. If the bots you are referring to are not advertising and simply collecting in an area, you will need to go through the ticket system so that our team can first confirm their identity before handling them.

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
            hmm so to say, IF i pm u (Reverie) daily/ hourly on 'bots' spamming messages (just cuz they're selling online game related items to real life currency / money <againsts tos>), would it 100% sure that they'll be muted every time? (ill really do that hourly/daily)
            hopefully u wont be annoyed with it (i know you're already annoyed with me). ill hold on to your word that can pm mods for those
            can always stalk the 'bots' going all dungeons too (oh boy, am i bored) just cuz they're using 3rd party apps <againsts tos>.

the question is ..IS anyone up for it?, i'm available for hourly 'bot' (stalking) screen shots.
            No you can go file a ticket : http://support.r2games.com/ Feels like i'm taking her job now she got nothing else to respond

Btw if you didn't get it that's like saying [censored] you caia!

*A smell of an infraction lies in the air*

Comment

easy to point your fingers at someone who used bad language in-game when all the rest was doing the samething... check DeMasta22 character history and you will find that he ain't no saying... he is just someone who try to "keyboard fight" someone and when he can no longer keep his cool, he will cry and try to report the person... Cry is Free

Comment

Anyone and everyone is welcome to take screenshots of chat violations (with the server timestamp) and report them via PM to a moderator or via ticket. As the original issue has been redirected, I will be closing this thread. Any further questions or concerns regarding this thread may be sent via PM, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X