Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAJOR SUPPORT (more like natsu's mad like hell)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAJOR SUPPORT (more like natsu's mad like hell)

Waited for a reply on tickets. Someone from my server scammed me for 4p. Yes 4p. and playing "innocent". rather off giveing me my 4p back or ask that person to trade it back. i wouldnt like the use of "banning that player" since I wouldn't get my money back. Yes 4p. earning just 4p... for 1 month.

Ticket number: #68735 Click image for larger version

Name:	scam.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1733653Click image for larger version

Name:	scam2.jpg
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	1733654Click image for larger version

Name:	scam3.jpg
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	1733655Click image for larger version

Name:	scam4.jpg
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1733656Click image for larger version

Name:	scam5.jpg
Size:	34.3 KB
ID:	1733657Click image for larger version

Name:	scam6.jpg
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	1733658Click image for larger version

Name:	scam7.jpg
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1733659Click image for larger version

Name:	scam8.jpg
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	1733660
    screenshots:

PS posted on the wrong forum account. was suppose to be on my alt... GonGirl Sorry...
    Last edited by fairytaillover; 12-03-2012, 07:55 PM.
    ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Sorry was ment to post it on here^^ ps the person who payed for it was [s12]Tcaty. me.. (and still havent gotten a reply 1 hour later)
    Last edited by GonGirl; 12-03-2012, 08:20 PM. Reason: Should there be a reason why? Fine... reason: emergency. haven't gotten a reply in 1 hour so angry mode on.
    I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
    Class Shadow Rogue
    Level 55+
    Plane Mortal (obv.)
    Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Kids who thinks that only the acc they used for scamming would get banned lmao, how stupid are people nowadays..
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Seriously, how many people must be scammed by this alt before R2 bans the IP and tries to find out who its main character is and bans that character specifically?

That account has scammed so many people, those of us who spend countless hours on CS world chat consider him infamous! Too bad there are still people who miss out on all the chat drama about him and get scammed :/ People have filed so many tickets with screenshots about that account and yet it still roams free.

Do something!!! We must have had 4 people get scammed by him in the past MONTH! Come on!
        (S14)Squintina
        LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
        LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

srly, selling in game items for gold is wrong and account might lead to ban

Sever:Amethyst Forest
          Class:Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by FinalTensaZangetsu View Post
            srly, selling in game items for gold is wrong and account might lead to ban
            That is untrue.
            Selling in game items for gold is allowed. Selling xtals/vip for gold, however, is not (even though that's a stupid rule and it'd be easier if vip/xtals/cashitems were tradable. As long as R2 gets our cash in the end, and people are less likely to get scammed, why wouldn't they just do that >.>).

Scamming is of course wrong no matter what and R2 should really DO SOMETHING.
            (S14)Squintina
            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I totally agree with squint. Firstly, sended tons of screenshots, and haven't been replied for one day. Yes one day. Secondly, 4p is a lot to me. My alt, a level 37 account, actually tooked at least one month to earn it. And what now, waisted if without getting anything back. Plus, even if we get the main banned, we won't get of money back and it's really unfair to earn it again. Who would actually want to retry? Especially at a low level lower than 40. By the time I get higher, I probably can't even earn 4p. Saved for one month is a lot to me.
              Last edited by GonGirl; 12-04-2012, 04:21 AM. Reason: Have a problem for editing my post?
              I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
              Class Shadow Rogue
              Level 55+
              Plane Mortal (obv.)
              Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

You always run the risk when your attempting to buy cash items from other people.

As a rule of thumb, never trust anyone online when it comes to online transactions. Sure taking screenshots is common sense but that doesn't mean you are immune or you will be guranteed full compensation in case of a scam

In summary: You can help ban the bad guy but you will not always get what you lost. You are the only one who can trust when it comes to buying cash items - the safest way.

Comment

Working...
                X