Clear All

• cant load

this shows up on newgrounds server

Click image for larger version

Name:	gggggg.png
Views:	1
Size:	266.8 KB
ID:	1786592

Same is happening for me it goes to that screen and then changes to this one. Click image for larger version

Name:	14063875_1214532215257573_930706388320216848_n.jpg
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	1727635
    IGN: (ne)Fenterra
    Server: S25
    Position: Random Mage Dude Who Does Stuff And Things
    Hobbies: ????????
    Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

I have forwarded Newgrounds' login issues.

[Update]
      The team has checked the server and were able to login without any problems. Are you guys still experiencing issues?
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2016, 02:19 PM.

Comment

We were both able to log in just fine earlier but that changed around 5 hours after reset but that is no longer the case. Other people can get in but they have also had the same issue with this that they couldnt get in. They chose to wait and were able to get in later on. So this is impacting more than 1-3 people.

I should add that I can get onto the r2 server no problem what so ever.

We are still unable to enter

Update: I was able to log in on my laptop but I am unable to log into the server on my desktop. Any idea on what the issue could be?
        Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2016, 10:29 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
        Accomplishments: 1 mill honor, Gen 3 Doombringer, and Eating an entire extra large pizza by myself in an hour.

Comment

I was able to get one account on. I left it on that "Purchase Config" issue page for about an hour and then tried to log in again
          and got one account on. However, I have had no success since getting any accounts in.

Comment

I've been unable to log all this day! Even spamming F5 or waiting it doesnt stop showing it
            IGN:H4Z3
            Noobish 142 Eido AM Ranger

Comment

The team is still able to log in with no problems. We've been communicating that some cannot, though.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                The team is still able to log in with no problems. We've been communicating that some cannot, though.
                Thank you, this is currently impacting a majority of the server.
                Last edited by fenterra; 11-03-2016, 11:45 PM.

Comment

It seems some people are able to log in readily with browsers other than Chrome. So the problem may be something having to do with that single browser.

Newgrounds: Estina
                  R2Games: (J1)Koyama121
                  R2Games Server: 35

Comment

Originally posted by koyama121 View Post
                    It seems some people are able to log in readily with browsers other than Chrome. So the problem may be something having to do with that single browser.

Newgrounds: Estina
                    R2Games: (J1)Koyama121
                    R2Games Server: 35
                    Doesnt work on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and any other random browsers I have installed.

Comment

Name:	error bypass.jpg
Size:	455.7 KB
ID:	1727647
                      Invalid left-hand side operation in postfix operation. This is why Newgrounds is having problems.

Comment

My name is Jake, of the Newgrounds Hosted Crystal Saga server. I am attaching a picture of a load attempt of the Crystal Saga log-in page. It shows the 2 errors at the bottom of the page, and what the error functions are stating. Hopefully this helps.

Edit: I'll also state that the Error code seems to change each time I re-load the page to test it too. In the attachment I gave earlier, it shows an error code of (VM3117:1) and (VM3118:1), but when I re-loaded again (after a few times of re-loading) it gave me these codes: (VM4431:1) (VM4448:1). It did happen to actually load the game in this case, though.

Name:	Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 1.11.06 PM.png
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	1727648
                        Last edited by mpilkton; 11-04-2016, 01:42 PM. Reason: New information recorded

Comment

Now the error shows on my laptop as well so I have no way at all to go into the game.

Any update from the dev side? Because this is literally impacting every single one of us.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 11-05-2016, 12:06 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Last update I had was that it would be forwarded, but they weren't sure if they'd be able to fix it since it was loading fine on their end.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The game was working perfectly fine before the update

Comment

Working...
                              X