bug of handbook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug of handbook

My handbook is bugging my quest is not showing up. I wanted you to reset , my quest

(S77)Juticer89

You will need to file a ticket regarding the restoration of your quest here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

My search happened the same. Disappeared, I sent a ticket to 15 days and I had no answer, it takes a long time for some gm respo.

Comment

If you need a ticket forwarded, you may post your case number here or PM me the e-mail address used to submit your ticket.

Comment

i got the same problem...

Comment

i have the same problem, i droped the quest to rebirth, and now i'm lvl91 and the quest hasn't show up

Comment

If you have previously dropped the quest, it will not reappear on its own. A ticket will need to be filed requesting the manual restoration of the quest.

Comment

Monster Handbook Quest Bug

i dont get the quest "killing for the handbook", i alrd sended a ticket to the r2 team, and they said they was going to fix it (5 days ago), but im still have the same issue
                please, fix that

Comment

If you would provide your ticket number, your case will be forwarded.

Comment

Monster Handbook Bug - Support just doesn't exist

my monster handbook quest have been bugged for a while, i already sended 3 tickets to r2 (the first, almost 3 weeks ago), and posted in forums, r2 sended an email telling me that they was going to solve the problem, the quest just dont show up, i'm already lvl100, have almost 2 stacks of Mark Of God that cant use, i cant improve my stats
                    Please, do something

Comment

Originally posted by diegov.10.92 View Post
                      my monster handbook quest have been bugged for a while, i already sended 3 tickets to r2 (the first, almost 3 weeks ago), and posted in forums, r2 sended an email telling me that they was going to solve the problem, the quest just dont show up, i'm already lvl100, have almost 2 stacks of Mark Of God that cant use, i cant improve my stats
                      Please, do something
                      I have asked for a ticket number or a PM containing the associated e-mail after your initial post and have yet to receive one. If you could proceed as requested.

Above all else, try not to file multiple tickets regarding the same issue; it only further complicates matters in the backend.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 12-01-2016, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I am having the same problem.
                        I sent tickets and it's been 10 weeks but nothing yet.
                        Please restore MHQ 1 as soon as possible

ticket

Comment

Originally posted by an19714611 View Post
                          I am having the same problem.
                          I sent tickets and it's been 10 weeks but nothing yet.
                          Please restore MHQ 1 as soon as possible

ticket
                          Your ticket has been forwarded.
                          Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
                          X