Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Set Upgrades

Hi people,

was wondering if we will get the master equip upgrade synthesis. I saw it on chinese servers.
    Bloodforge Master Set > Phantom Master Set > Netheran Master Set > Purgatory Master Set
    The required amount of Enchanted Skill Dust was lower for the upgrades because you already had to use ESD on the prior set.

We have that kind of synthesis for the pristine sets, so why not for the epic and master sets? Chinese servers do have that.
    It's such a waste to have no use for the netheran set anymore.

push.
    will we get that too or not? the original cs has it, i dont see why we shouldnt get it >.>

Comment

R2 receives code in waves by update, which then has to be fully translated then adjusted to fit existing code, and so on. Some of the things you see on the original version might not have been sent over for translation yet, and then there is an order they translate and release everything here. There's a lot more than just a synthesis option that we don't have yet, so all we can do is wait and see.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        R2 receives code in waves by update, which then has to be fully translated then adjusted to fit existing code, and so on. Some of the things you see on the original version might not have been sent over for translation yet, and then there is an order they translate and release everything here. There's a lot more than just a synthesis option that we don't have yet, so all we can do is wait and see.
        That's why I am asking. The GMs might know if we will get that anytime soon or not. If there would be a confirmation, that we get it in a few weeks, then I won't waste my esd yet

Comment

don't release them just yet...let the big cashers waste their xtals on black dragon coins

Comment

We might get it, but i think instead of the ESD numbers going down, it will be increased by 5x the needed amount. R2 wouldnt give us a break.

Comment

I'd like to see this myself too, as I'm currently using some Orange Exelorn pieces.
              Hybrid Ranger
              Monophobia
              120 Eidolon
              Cheurna Gorge

≈ ..Death is the most beautiful form of art ..Blood is the prettiest shade of red ≈

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                That's why I am asking. The GMs might know if we will get that anytime soon or not. If there would be a confirmation, that we get it in a few weeks, then I won't waste my esd yet
                Since when is there ever confirmation about up and coming things? lol

To be completely honest with you, the GMs might not even know the answer to that. Things like this are up to the dev team.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Since when is there ever confirmation about up and coming things? lol

To be completely honest with you, the GMs might not even know the answer to that. Things like this are up to the dev team.
                  That sure is the issue xD But I'm sure that the GMs could just ask their devs, no?
                  Would be surprised if the devs wouldn't know what they gonna add til next year.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                    That sure is the issue xD But I'm sure that the GMs could just ask their devs, no?
                    Would be surprised if the devs wouldn't know what they gonna add til next year.
                    They could ask, but they might not be told an exact time frame- more like the 'soon' or 'sometime in the future' or 'we still have to do x and y and z before that even gets added to the list' we normally get when we ask such questions. And that's if the content is even coming to this version at all... not all of it will. Personally, I think it would be nice to see the pieces we already have in the game finished before they add something else to it (pet souls, upper fraggle tiers, functioning **********, etc).

Comment

Well, guess I'll make a new thread in the suggestion section. Too much off topic, since it's directed to the GMs, not to personal opinions.

Comment

Working...
                      X