S99

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S99

S99 just stopped working and extreme bits of lag with opening items and clicking was going on before that. Is this intentional or a bug? My friend has just got this problem as well.
    S99- Starflyer
    Guild- ChaosTribe
    Class- BeastMaster
    I'm a friendly troll

Cant Connect .....

Loading Character List....

is it only me ?

or all servers ?

Comment

Just happened on S99 server group. My friend and I are both locked out. I assume it's some sort of emergency maintenance.
      S99- Starflyer
      Guild- ChaosTribe
      Class- BeastMaster
      I'm a friendly troll

Comment

Seems back online now. Let us know if you're still having problems.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

What do you mean "just stopped working"? Are you running into a login error of some sort?

Comment

(S99) STarflyer here. Our whole S90's PVE server group has been experiancing Lag spikes and Dissconnects all day. We just had 2 in a row where our whole server was disconnected.
            Now, to show this, I opened a few windows, and I cannot X them out. They will not close. There are people still having issues in the game currently. So if you wanna hop on and see for yourself
            or talk to others about it, please do. This is really troublesome, especially if someone is cashing and there's a DC and they lose money. I'm not sure how safe the serves ARE right now
            or if security measures are in place so people cannot take advantage of this sort of thing. Thank you,

Click image for larger version

Name:	Server lag issues.png
Views:	1
Size:	833.0 KB
ID:	1727952
            S99- Starflyer
            Guild- ChaosTribe
            Class- BeastMaster
            I'm a friendly troll

Comment

S99 crashed 2 times since server reset. Its not on my end 100% on r2, everyone logs back in asking who all dc. And every1 complains about it.

Comment

please look into this, this all started after the maintenances along with alot of bugs
                one of which is the zodiac and from pve turns into a pvp server

Comment

S93, S95, S97, S99 are also experience mass server DC's. The first one was reported around 8:20PM Server time right before LG. Your server is not perfect as my internet is
                  running at absolutely insane speeds. Also this problem has happened until a few days ago. I have not been able to afk even for a night due to it. You may say that there is
                  nothing wrong but there is absolutely something wrong. Look further into the issue and blame the server not our Internets.

Comment

seriously this is getting way out of hand, more and more people are complaining in the S99, 97, 95, 93 group. people are getting dced and experiencing lag spike (5k~10k ping on my experience) and no, it's not on my net provider since everything else load just fine to me.
                    I don't know if the mods and the tech team are still gonna ignore these complains, but you guys should really start fixing your servers.

Comment

Server group [S91, S93, S95, S97, & S99]'s connection issues have been reported. The team will look into the server to see if they can spot anything off.

Comment

S99 4 dc's today, complete server dc's everyone gets kicked. Please stop saying devs are finding no issue with servers, cause its 100% is a issue

Comment

Just happened again on S99. Lag spike then server wide DC.
                          Mods, if you aren't seeing this, this is a SERIOUS SECURITY PROBLEM! Whole servers are experience this and if it is not on your side, SOMEONE is causing this!
                          Look into this or take down the game until you do know! This is not safe!
                          S99- Starflyer
                          Guild- ChaosTribe
                          Class- BeastMaster
                          I'm a friendly troll

Comment

another server wide crash exactly this tme

Comment

Originally posted by Starflyer View Post
                              Just happened again on S99. Lag spike then server wide DC.
                              Mods, if you aren't seeing this, this is a SERIOUS SECURITY PROBLEM! Whole servers are experience this and if it is not on your side, SOMEONE is causing this!
                              Look into this or take down the game until you do know! This is not safe!
                              I am very aware of the issues surrounding the two server groups, and both have been reported accordingly. IT work isn't as simple as coloring within the lines, and causing disarray on the forum contributes none, so try your best to be patient.

Comment

Working...
                              X