Is Honor Farming against the rules?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Honor Farming against the rules?

Like getting your friends to get on opposite sides in seng, killing them over and over, or having one of your friends follow around a high honor target and tell u where he is, and allow u to team and kill him. Also, doing crypt getting to the 14th floor and telling your friend how to get there, then letting him go in so he can get the 500 honor? Things like this, is this fair? Specially when theres a event for free crystals for Top honor? There is a group on the newest server doing this to try and win. The current leader is barely staying ahead in honor, while these guys are doing this everyday, not having to do GQ's or stuff like that.

Is Honor Farming against the rules?
    nnot at all

Things like this, is this fair?
    it is
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Just don't expect to be populair on your server or in seng people hunting your friends down before you can get the kill.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Personally i believe that this kinda thing should be against the rules, specially since there is event going on for free crystals, i mean how can a legit player compete with a group of friends willing to cheat for there friends. The leader is litterly followed around by 1-2 people from there group (who make sure to get on same side during seng) and tell there buddies where she is going, and by the time she gets there, 4-5 people are stand there waiting to kill her before she can get a single kill. She used to max in honor during seng events, now shes lucky to get 2-3 kills all game.

Comment

IMO it is not.. but IMO.. such strategy for honor farming is a "noob" or "weak" strategy. hope you dont take it personally but there are lots of ways to gain honor.. daily quest.. guild quest.. delivery.. and more.. so there is no need to do that on seng.. only do that not unless you are that weak that you can only kill a player without a fight...

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
            Personally i believe that this kinda thing should be against the rules, specially since there is event going on for free crystals, i mean how can a legit player compete with a group of friends willing to cheat for there friends. The leader is litterly followed around by 1-2 people from there group (who make sure to get on same side during seng) and tell there buddies where she is going, and by the time she gets there, 4-5 people are stand there waiting to kill her before she can get a single kill. She used to max in honor during seng events, now shes lucky to get 2-3 kills all game.
            FYI it's not possible to actually make sure you are all on the same side, you get thrown in whatever side the imbalanced seng wants to place you, They have just been REALLY lucky to get on the same team.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
              Personally i believe that this kinda thing should be against the rules, how can a legit player compete with a group of friends.
              how can a team cooperation against rules, even in rl there is such term called team orders no

Originally posted by WarPsy View Post
              IMO it is not.. but IMO.. such strategy for honor farming is a "noob" or "weak" strategy..
              being these "noob" or "weak" and get free crystals,
              or being ''noble'' or ''strong'' and get nothing,
              is all you choice guys
              They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
              But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Elsage, i dont think anyone understand what your saying since that was complete gibberish, but what im saying is, they bring like 10 people to seng, dont kill each oher if they are on opposite teams, but have whoever is on my friends team follower her around and tell there friends what direction and where she will be, so they can all rush her and kill her before she can even kill 1 player over and over all seng.

And on your second point, im not weak, Im the strongest player on server, i kill all these guys over and over like there little maggots in and outside of seng, but that doesnt stop them from using these tactics to win honor and get the event crystal rewards.

Comment

Your friend should rally whatever team she's on to kill the opposing side. Seng is not a solo event. Any sort of teaming up is perfectly acceptable, even if people are allowing themselves to be killed so that another can gain honor. You can always get a group together to hunt those players down, or become bait for her so she can stay at the top.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X