Clear All

• R245618577
    started a topic irwanzenzu

irwanzenzu

i can not login my account..always"lost connection to server"..pls help me

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Irwandi View Post
    GM please don,t hide my char nickname irwanZenzu (ROGUE) for along time i can not play it again
    server 100

I don't know why my character suddenly disappeared

please, I really want to play this game again..thank before

server S100
    There are a few things you need to do in order to retrieve your character. How long has your character been missing? Are you still able to view your character on the server or is it gone in its entirety? Have you submitted a ticket with support? Once you do that take a deep breath and then please private message me or KanaDT with the email or the ticket number and we'll contact the devs to help speed up the process.

Leave a comment:

• Irwandi
    replied
    GM please don,t hide my char nickname irwanZenzu (ROGUE) for along time i can not play it again
    server 100

I don't know why my character suddenly disappeared

please, I really want to play this game again..thank before

server S100
    Last edited by *Minori*; 09-28-2018, 11:19 AM. Reason: Please, use the edit function.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by Beerus View Post
    Thank you for pointing that out. I cant be here to watch over the forum 24 hours per day, I've edited the offensive language he used.

Also, to what you said. The reason i edited what you said wasn't because of the word but because it was directed at a person or people. I'm also a player, just like everyone else, it has affected me too. As recently as last night actually.
    Information has been forwarded about this a few times already but all we can do is wait for a solution or answers. If you so wish i'll keep you in the loop if i hear anything, alternatively you can drop me a PM for information or questions and i'll get to it, usually between 7am EST - 9pm EST.
    rather be informed when lvl 165/175 priest wep is fixed which after all these months still isn't lol :/
    like how knight shield fixed pretty fast but nope, no progress for priest

Leave a comment:

• Rashama
    replied
    Thank you for pointing that out. I cant be here to watch over the forum 24 hours per day, I've edited the offensive language he used.

Also, to what you said. The reason i edited what you said wasn't because of the word but because it was directed at a person or people. I'm also a player, just like everyone else, it has affected me too. As recently as last night actually.
    Information has been forwarded about this a few times already but all we can do is wait for a solution or answers. If you so wish i'll keep you in the loop if i hear anything, alternatively you can drop me a PM for information or questions and i'll get to it, usually between 7am EST - 9pm EST.
    Can you keep me updated on this as well please? I thought it was due to the amount of players and i believe we all can agree this random lost connection to server hinder us and if any advice on how to avoid it untill it is fixed i greatly appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• Beerus
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    ik u r, why u think it was directed at you?

I could use manners but we'll see what comes 1st, r2 fixing things or my manners :P

also like how someone used naughty language but wasn't edited, nice b-s bruh.

Last edited by Beerus; 01-29-2017, 07:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kilheart
    replied
    is there a mod ?

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    You understand were forum moderators. We have no input in development in this game. Id also appreciate it if you used some manners, ive edited your post for you, you can thank me another time.
    ik u r, why u think it was directed at you?

I could use manners but we'll see what comes 1st, r2 fixing things or my manners :P

also like how someone used naughty language but wasn't edited, nice b-s bruh.

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    Originally posted by mihonaco View Post
    so many stars comming outta a fake account
    im not a fake account i don't know what you mean by that... I've said befor i don't play on r2 site im still on a host site i've posted ss of my toon. the stars are covering up ******** because that what r2 does gives us players lots of c rap

I've made an account here in hopes to have some influence and see the updates posted. But most of what i've seen so far is that the gm/dev and support team have poor customer service just like the host site i play on
    Last edited by Beerus; 01-29-2017, 07:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mihonaco
    replied
    Originally posted by Disguy View Post
    you need to explain yourself moderator.... R2 knows that there is a freeze load screen issue and they added this to serve a purpose? What purpose you guys like pissing off and ******** on your players so they quit
    so many stars comming outta a fake account

Leave a comment:

• Beerus
    replied
    Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
    it's not useful, nuff said, change it back u morons
    You understand were forum moderators. We have no input in development in this game. Id also appreciate it if you used some manners, ive edited your post for you, you can thank me another time.

Leave a comment:

• Disguy
    replied
    Originally posted by KanaDT
    It can be very frustrating yes, but it is useful.
    you need to explain yourself moderator.... R2 knows that there is a freeze load screen issue and they added this to serve a purpose? What purpose you guys like pissing off and ******** on your players so they quit

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    it's not useful, nuff said
    Last edited by Beerus; 01-28-2017, 01:34 PM. Reason: unnecessary comments.

Leave a comment:

• R210481879
    replied
    How exactly is it useful, may I wonder?

Leave a comment:

• MissUnavailable
    replied
    well, my toon got sudden disconnected at my screen laptop but it still online in game. i have to wait until 10 min till' my toon disconnected itself. since we can't disconnect the toon by reloging, it's kinda bit frustrated especially when im doing ladder and im the leader i can wait but not all party's member can.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X