Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maint today?

well...is there maintence today?

Crystal Saga will not be having maintenance this week due to the Chinese New Year.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Does the chinese ney year for them also mean that we will not be getting a good update after the next week? I was hoping that they are working on fixing a few things that are over due and many players have mentioned in various posts and threads

Comment

The majority of staff, and the entire department responsible for fixing things, was out of the office during CNY, so they wouldn't have been working on anything during the break. We won't know if they had anything prepared for the next regularly scheduled maintenance until after the maintenance as usual.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
          Does the chinese ney year for them also mean that we will not be getting a good update after the next week? I was hoping that they are working on fixing a few things that are over due and many players have mentioned in various posts and threads
          I died laughing, gg sir gg
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I gotta ask because its the little things that bug me. Like the snow on the ground still the party ballons from other events the pathing issues here Starglade(X:105 Y:31) from a fence. Ladder still giving bad rewards for going past lvl 100. Priest still don't have a good weapon for fusion. Theres no way to make pet ares armor(not that i would) the list goes on and on

Comment

What's funny or should I say a bit messed up is the way R2 runs their version of cs. R2s version of cs is the hardest to get materials for systems, example s being barely any drop in dungeons or aren't even in dungeon drops at all. Most of them are cash systems and the way r2 does their cash items it literally costs thousands upon thousands to get anywhere. Only after you cash thousands on said toon then you realize there is a bug at every corner just ruining this game whether its a bugged skill, bugged event, bugged system etc. Like the people using diviner for all move speed and moving so fast it ruins any PvP experience.. I could go full ms and do same thing, but t refuse too. No fun at all in running off and on the screen making everyone's skills go off but not ever land. Thinking about just Quiting this game honestly.. First thing y'all do is **** wallets then not fix issues then ruin the gameplay, never bring in anything fun like cross server PvP events or any fun PvP event at all. This game is boring when you can one hit everything in PvE. And PvP rendered useless due to move speed not having a cap on it. Dodge n hit should have a cap and only rogue with special skill should beable to pass it for the skills duration. No class should beable to have 75% damage reduction same as knight. They should cap at 50%. The list goes on.
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
              ☆Death Tank
              ☆PvP King at your service
              ☆Class:Knight
              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
              X