Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Request for new server suitable for Brits!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for new server suitable for Brits!

I really do not like being one of the who Brits who play on these servers. So I was hoping if a server could be created that had British Standard Time (BST/GMT).

LIKE THIS POST IF YOU ARE A BRIT AND YOU AGREE WITH ME!!!
    PrincessJJ71

:DCrystal Saga 4EVA!:D

Care for a scone with some tea for you, missus?

Comment

*-* you couldn't use any bigger pinker font could you? Also r2 works in american timezones, if you want something closer the GMT try the european version of CS. Saga of Hero's or something I think.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
        *-* you couldn't use any bigger pinker font could you? Also r2 works in american timezones, if you want something closer the GMT try the european version of CS. Saga of Hero's or something I think.
        http://saga.yipeegame.com/

This is what he means.

Comment

R2 only does US time zones. Even the servers they have that are in different languages (french I believe) are just in that language, they still run on US time zones. Since in Britain they speak English... it would not make sense to make a server just for brits... LOL
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

my eyes have just exploded from reading that big pink font. But honestly, it doesn't make sense for them to make a server just for brits when these are english speaking servers.
            They have 2 different time zones that they make each server based on, so why not try the one best suited for you? Or else just live with missing the events like I always do since I am the opposite +1 hour to the server GMT.... (+13 hours) xD
            If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
            Server: Tree of Life
            Plane: Eidolon
            Class: Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Harmless

Comment

From my understanding R2 games is ONLY licensed to make USA servers.

Server: Amethyst Forest
              Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Sanctuary
              Name: Miroku
              Husband: Codawg

Comment

Working...
              X