To all who would love to hear this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all who would love to hear this!

I find this really sad. Me and my guild are the owners of the land and we just did crops however someone from a different guild is able to attack in the champions bluff! I have no idea how they are doing this. However this is not the first time they have done this. I tried with a ticket but I guess since R2 wont take action by notice without some form of proof. then I guess I leave it up to the people to read this to figure something out. Either this is a bug or that person is hacking!

This person name on my server that is attack is (S34)Mahadewa. No one else from their guild can attack and they clearly are not a scion mage with the random lighting passive ability so that person is either exploiting a bug or they are hacking.

You decide players does this seem fair?
    Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
    Server: Glacial Planes.
    Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
    !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

R2 sucks they didnt banned (S34)zalfee and (S34)mahadewa

Comment

Did you get a screenshot of them attacking? Since it can't be reproduced, it would be nice if you can take a screenshot and send it in a ticket next time.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

They have their pets on - so pets are able to attack.

Moreover the invaders should have the ability to attack.
        Guild crops is just too dull.

Comment

um u cant summon pets in chapms bluff any more its been like tht for awhile nor can u even go inside with em on ._.

Comment

I think I know what happened then. The character in question entered champions bluff while they were a member of the guild that owned it, and never left. If they log out in Champions Bluff and log back in I don't believe the buff that stops you from attacking is applied, even if your guild doesn't control the land anymore. Like wise if they were in with their pet out before the no pets rule was put in the pet in question will stay out so long as it doesn't die.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Did you get a screenshot of them attacking? Since it can't be reproduced, it would be nice if you can take a screenshot and send it in a ticket next time.
              yeah when they attack we have to take screenshot.. like we have a time to remember that when we got attacked

Comment

Originally posted by mhanth4f View Post
                yeah when they attack we have to take screenshot.. like we have a time to remember that when we got attacked
                at least she has memory
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne82444 View Post
                  I think I know what happened then. The character in question entered champions bluff while they were a member of the guild that owned it, and never left. If they log out in Champions Bluff and log back in I don't believe the buff that stops you from attacking is applied, even if your guild doesn't control the land anymore. Like wise if they were in with their pet out before the no pets rule was put in the pet in question will stay out so long as it doesn't die.
                  Actualy I just tested that since our server was merged I left one of my alts in the champions bluff which was a member of the guild that owned it and loged it in to find that the buff the prevents you from attack was placed on him. So that is incorrect and that cant not happen plus when they do attack I see them warp away instantly and iv seen them in seig way after we owned it. So they got some bound insta warps to get away.
                  Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                  Server: Glacial Planes.
                  Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                  !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Working...
                  X