Vip bug + ticket one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vip bug + ticket one

Ok maybe you dear forum-mates can help me, cos for now i dont know if even gms got my tickets:
    1. First problem will be with ticket. I dont get msg on my email with number of ticket. Non in normal box or in spam (and its almost week when i wrote down one) can i assume that my ticket had never been created and thats why i havent got my problem fixed?
    2. Well my problem is kinda strange. I wanted recharge vip, but only what i got is:Click image for larger version

Name:	vip.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	485.1 KB
ID:	1733767

And as you can see above i dont have any vip on myself, non in progress, nothing. I wrote 3 tickets, but non got answered or most likely i dont know about it cos i dont got ticket number to check it out - its almost week since that happen and its still bugged for me. Any ideas what i (as normal player) can do? And hope gm (or even one who already have seen my case and answered which i hadnt got chance to see) will be able to help in both cases.
    CRYSTAL SAGA:

Server:Cimmerian Woodland
    IGN:Teekey
    Class:Ranger
    Tree:Full of lov
    Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

1. Try filing a ticket using a Gmail account. Hotmail and Yahoo sometimes have trouble with the Support Ticket system. This is usually the case I am not sure why it happens but it does unfortunately. Just create any Gmail account. Register to R2Games then make a account. Use the email to file the ticket on behalf of your other account.

They will most likely ask you to verify that you are the owner since you are sending in a ticket using a different email.

2. As with your second problem. The first image is given when you have a currently activated VIP. The system doesn't allow you to purchase beforehand but requires your status to expire which is true. However it seems with your account it was bugged in some way. Could you file a Support Ticket so a GM can look into your matter, taking into regard point 1 of course.

If you are still unable to get the email response for creating Tickets then tell me so I can help with that hurdle.
    Last edited by NomNomNinja; 12-12-2012, 08:18 AM.
    Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

Gmail works fine - thanks a lot, hope it wont be problem that email i send isnt same with account one.
      CRYSTAL SAGA:

Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

#I have the exact problem on wartune have for about 2 months and when Ticket is finally answered they just blame the way your trying to pay not their problem to deal with....

Comment

Em... kinda strange cos i dont have any way to pay :P cos its pop up after hitting "join now" so non method can be choose at this point.
          CRYSTAL SAGA:

Proud Armada Soldier

Broken Realm

Waiting...

Comment

For purchasing VIP and other goodies I recommend using a Ultimate Gamer Card. Pretty fast transaction just got to wait for the card to be activated before using it. There isn't that many problems and/or delays compared to other methods.
            Quick Links

Bleh! Sounds like a lotta work to me. I think I'll pass, I'd rather play, and I'll ask for help when I get stuck -Konata

Comment

Working...
            X