Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings

Can a Moderator helps me with my wings issue. I did not do the wings quest, and now I have rebirthed I do not have that quest anymore. Any suggestions? Server 105 : Preacher

Originally posted by greeniscool601 View Post
    Can a Moderator helps me with my wings issue. I did not do the wings quest, and now I have rebirthed I do not have that quest anymore. Any suggestions? Server 105 : Preacher
    Theres a question I would like to ask you then, since you need level 24 to get the Wing quest, isnt the wing quest even a Main quest? Sure wonder how you got to Lv80 without doing much of quests, many torches?

Comment

Originally posted by skyzor9202 View Post
      Theres a question I would like to ask you then, since you need level 24 to get the Wing quest, isnt the wing quest even a Main quest? Sure wonder how you got to Lv80 without doing much of quests, many torches?
      You are correct. The wings quest is a main quest available at level 20.

Comment

My bad. I thought it was implied when I asked for the quest. I used torches and afk a lot with 3xp and zodiac. Now that I rebirthed and have time, I wanted to get my wings, but I do not have the option of doing the main quest line anymore since I REBIRTHED.

Comment

Working...
        X