• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket

where can i view my ticket? i forgot my character lock.. S(3)Mortred

Originally posted by Akitzki143 View Post
    where can i view my ticket? i forgot my character lock.. S(3)Mortred
    It usually takes up to 24 hours before you get a reply to your ticket. You should check your email every now and then and continue to be patient.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

thank you they have responded that i provide certain infos. i have provided its been 3 days since they have replied. i wish i could be responded again.

no one cares to talk or respond to my ticket
      Last edited by Reverie; 06-17-2017, 08:07 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

thank you they have responded that i provide certain infos. i have provided its been 3 days since they have replied. i wish i could be responded again.

no one cares to talk or respond to my ticket
        The team is out for the weekend, but if you have not received a response after Monday, you can send myself or KanaDT a PM containing your e-mail address and it will be forwarded to be checked.

Comment

im still waiting for my character pass to be resetted. Ive done the instructions and gave the informations needed.

Comment

sorry to hijack a thread, but i have the same problem and i cannot figure out how to create a new thread with this new forum. also, when i click the "start a conversation" button by your name Reverie it opens a new chat window, however i am unable to type anything.

I have been waiting on my character lock reset for almost 3 weeks now, R2Karl's last email reply to me said it would be forwarded to the project team. iv tried getting further responses but i never get a reply. normally i am pretty patient but i saw a comment that a holiday is coming up (thats why events are the same this week), and it will take even longer. thanks in advance if you can help out with this issue... its for Case #: 633219.

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
              It usually takes up to 24 hours before you get a reply to your ticket. You should check your email every now and then and continue to be patient.
              "24 hours" Hell it's been 2 weeks and i still got no reply from anyone
              Crystal Saga
              IGN:Papuru
              Server:Celestial Haven
              Guild:BrimStone
              Class:Beastmaster
              Level: Too Pro, Too Noob

Comment

In a pm, can you provide me with the email you used to submit the ticket?
                If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

im still waiting for my character pass to be resetted. Ive done the instructions and gave the informations needed.
                  I have forwarded your ticket once more.

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                  thanks in advance if you can help out with this issue... its for Case #: 633219.
                  Your case has been forwarded as well.

Comment

KanaDT i dont think the pm fuction wiht new forum is working.

Comment

they didnt reset my character pass... time to say goodbye to the game. Thanks friends.

Comment

they didnt reset my character pass... time to say goodbye to the game. Thanks friends.
                        I will give it another push.

Comment

hey Reverie or KanaDt can you forward my ticket please #627931 they keep sending me email about not hearing from me so they wanna close it but i reply and never get anything from them

Comment

Originally posted by Disguy View Post
                            hey Reverie or KanaDt can you forward my ticket please #627931 they keep sending me email about not hearing from me so they wanna close it but i reply and never get anything from them
                            I have forwarded your case.

Comment

thank you Reverie for your help. Thank you so much. If only we could be friends. Anyways Godbless Reverie More power to the game and its management. <3

Comment

Working...
                              X