Priest Soul (Need Help!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Soul (Need Help!)

Ok. Here's a picture of my soul right now. Basically what I did here in my soul is level ALMOST everything to 5. Just 4 souls in Heart I did not level to 5. (Motion,Longevity,Fortune, and Harmony). Now as you can see, I am close to 500 soul to getting an aura. But every time I "try" well I shouldn't even say try, just say suicide, in Sengolia. OKOKOK. Lets get to the point, but here for Ex. I 1vs1 a Mage with Slayers, I die like less then 30 seconds. LOL. But the whole point here is where to put my soul into so I don't die as often in Sengolia :P. I was thinking about putting my soul in Brilliance and Light, but my Ice soul would be low. But would anyone help me figure out where to put my soul mostly into so I don't die as often? KK Thanks
    Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
    Character: Miek
    Pet: Burning Angel<3
    Level: 86 Scion

Decent matk/heal for a holy priest.
    You need more cast speed thou for MLB to work efficently in Seng, atleast 150%.
    If you don't want to die often, i'd suggest you invest in Broken Seal Twilight. Damage reduction nodes are slower to level up.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

K thanks ^_^
      Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
      Character: Miek
      Pet: Burning Angel<3
      Level: 86 Scion

Comment

Working...
      X