Goddess' Embrace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goddess' Embrace

So, I have a very big question for the game programmers, or whoever is in charge of implementing these skills.

The priest skill, Goddess' Embrace states the following:

Purges negative status ailments from party members around the caster. Gives temporary immunity to negative buffs
    And at level 5 it lasts a total of 10 seconds.

It appears to me that this skill is more limited than initially stated, especially concerning the new dungeons (the exception being Exelorn Hollows, since GE still works there, SURPRISE SURPRISE).

Spernal Realm, okay, I understand we can't toss off the debuffs since they're linked to the bosses, and it's part of the challenge of the dungeon. This I understand, and will let slide.

Nargon, though? This skill doesn't work here. If I get a negative debuff cast on me, I can't get rid of it. Not with Goddess' Embrace, and not with Pure in Heart. Why not? They aren't part of the dungeon. They're just debuffs like stun, charm, silence, etc.

Purgatory too, has the same issue! There is a debuff one of the bosses has that doesn't allow a player to move, use consummables, or anything for... I want to say 5 seconds? This also can't be purged by using GE. WHY NOT? What is the point of giving us this skill if in half the places we actually need to use it, it has no effect?

I've seen it not work against certain debuffs in ladder as well. Can someone explain to me why this is before I pull my hair out?

i agree even with orbs i cant survive/kill the top boss on hard. this is my stats Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	1663745once he cast the skill
    that doenst allow u to do anything ur instantly doomed.
    Server: (S42)Tinosia Delta

Player ID: AzurastrikE

Class:Priest

Level: 9X(Scion)

Ranking: King

HARD AS A KNIGHT
    CRIT LIKE A ROUGE
    DAMAGE OF A MAGE
    RANGE OF a HUNTER

Comment

Rogue passive doesnt work either, same with purification pets. Its bugged and R2 doesnt do anything.
      All they do is giving us **** events + sockets for heart of eden for christmas, they didnt even bother with fixing TG for lvl 110+.

Fail company is fail.

Comment

Working...
      X