Unfair Dragon Sword

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Dragon Sword

Yes hi my name is David an id like to say when you stopped doing groups in DS it was great idea but did NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL. They are still going in to DS in groups of 10 and it makes it to where people like me who are on there own can not EVER EVER get DS please please help, i have ideas like we could report them and if you see in time or see that they are doing this again you could take away there ds or penalize them. This would be a great help for people like me and i know that many many many people who are in the same boat as me would be grateful. Now i know y'all probably will not help with this since y'all have probably done all you can or will do, but if you could do anything anything at all it would be a great help and make this game way more fun for people like me the loners as you might say. Thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to hear from you soon.

oh and sorry this is my alternate profile lol didnt know i was on it my main profile is SpartacusFrantz

Comment

Bring your own group in and beat them and take it.

Comment

Removing parties from Dragonspine was to stop an exploit, not to make it so that teamwork could not exist. If you're completely alone, you can't expect to live very long in there. Teamwork is very much needed in Dragonspine, so get yourself a group of people together to take on the people who are dominating the event, or level slowly and wait for that group to level out of doing it.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

cool

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          , or level slowly and wait for that group to level out of doing it.
          wont work,
          there would be another group to rise when other fall ,

maybe r2 shall revive this event and make it perma

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledcsawaiwihtcaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	1663756
          Last edited by elsage; 12-21-2012, 03:42 PM. Reason: lol
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

5608 Diamonds? XDD

Comment

Working...
            X