What's with the anti-priest events?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the anti-priest events?

Why do us priests never get an event for us? Priests almost NEVER kill the starglade boss's during events because our attack speed is so slow. Priests almost NEVER kill the Crypt boss because our attack speed is so slow. Priests almost NEVER get the kill shot on ANYTHING because our attack speed is so slow. All of these new events and main events are anti-priest. All the other classes get to take the drops and get more powerful while the already weak priest doesn't get anything. You need to quit making these dumb events that priests can never win and at least quit making it where everyone hits the same damage on the boss so that way if your an overpowered priest you might actually have a small chance of killing it.
    I am a Priest and I like boss events how they are now
    9.38%
    I am not a Priest and I like boss events how they are now
    18.75%
    He is correct and boss events are totally unfair to classes with low attack and cast speed
    71.88%

Totally agree
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

They are anti any class other then rogue

Comment

1 word. Party

You don't have to solo everything you know (Priests tend to do that.) Working together in a party, and sharing loots. That's how you get the stuffs.
        Besides, priests are not underpowered anymore, Master Lightbeam + Flawless~Immaculate Kyanite Gems boosts stuffs significantly.
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
          1 word. Party

You don't have to solo everything you know (Priests tend to do that.) Working together in a party, and sharing loots. That's how you get the stuffs.
          Besides, priests are not underpowered anymore, Master Lightbeam + Flawless~Immaculate Kyanite Gems boosts stuffs significantly.
          oh yea, like a rogue who can kill 10 of them by himself each event is going to make a party

Comment

i totally agree with this tread...

From evil clown, evil Tyranosaurus Rex, turkey boss, and evil snowman, none of these events have been enjoyed by priests...

Crypt is just for XP, as if three layers of curse would kill-steal a crypt boss.

Comment

Just pointing this out, priests don't use attack speed lol. They use cast speed. Cast speed or attack speed has nothing to do with these events really. They're only for rogues.

Alrighty, tell me that you've seen anyone that is not a rogue win gotor, crypt boss, event bosses more often then rogues. Get that right, "more often" I'm not saying other classes don't win anything, but I'm just saying rogues win the most from these events. Why's that? Well rogues are the fastest damaging class that dishes out 3 hits when some other class can only dish out one.

Party, haha, sure, as if someone who could solo and get the loot for themselves would party with someone just so that you can steal their loot. Point being, Party is not the solution.
              If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
              Server: Tree of Life
              Plane: Eidolon
              Class: Hybrid Priest
              Guild: Harmless

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsia View Post
                Just pointing this out, priests don't use attack speed lol. They use cast speed. Cast speed or attack speed has nothing to do with these events really. They're only for rogues.
                Actually only Priest attacks which uses casting speed are Light Beams.

Party, haha, sure, as if someone who could solo and get the loot for themselves would party with someone just so that you can steal their loot. Point being, Party is not the solution.
                Agree, it's quite good chunk of gold/amount of uprgading materials taken away by not being able to kill these bosses which has insane hp regen (Clown Boss, Turkey Boss, Snowman Boss). Easy fix for this would be to take the bosses regening away like they did with the thiefs.
                Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                  Actually only Priest attacks which uses casting speed are Light Beams.
                  Dang, what about Light heal? I thought that looked like a cast speed skill
                  If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                  Server: Tree of Life
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Class: Hybrid Priest
                  Guild: Harmless

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsia View Post
                    Dang, what about Light heal? I thought that looked like a cast speed skill
                    Light heal isn't attack :P but yeah it uses cast speed lol
                    Stalkers OP.

Comment

Funny how people still believe that GMs would read these threads or care about their customers.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                        Funny how people still believe that GMs would read these threads or care about their customers.
                        +1 to this
                        Lvl: Eidolon 120
                        IGN: (S18)Belle
                        Guild: Crystalâ„¢
                        Server: Shrine of Kithar/The Void/Lycanmarsh/Celestial Peaks/Tyria Village/Angel Island/Celestial Palace ~ Merged
                        -Non Casher-

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          +1********

Comment

Then why address to the GMs if you knew they wouldn't be reading this?

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5mLjKI968g

Comment

hopefully they will see it and do something

Comment

Working...
                              X