Is this allowed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this allowed

Everyday.This guy keep spamming wanting to buy a celphone load for 1p.
    Is this allowed or against TOS?
    Last edited by syper117; 12-26-2012, 06:20 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

1p? Dude this is broken realm forum. Go to crystal saga.

Comment

R2 doesn't care about their own ToS.
      Too many ignored tickets about tos violation, so meh, you have to live with that.

Comment

aw that sucks. i thought they care much..

Comment

Moving to the correct sub-forum.
          And no, exchanging real-world currency for online currency and vice-versa is not allowed.

If you catch this player spamming again, screenshot the evidence and report about this player's behavior.
          Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2012, 09:04 AM.

Useless
          ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
          Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	EMO2.png
Views:	1
Size:	457.5 KB
ID:	1663827Click image for larger version

Name:	Emoztah10th.png
Views:	1
Size:	457.3 KB
ID:	1663826

this is the screen shots. and i cant upload these pics on submitting ticket. i get error on ticket

that guy >>(S12)EMOztah10th
            Last edited by syper117; 12-26-2012, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VicZar View Post
              Moving to the correct sub-forum.
              And no, exchanging real-world currency for online currency and vice-versa is not allowed.

If you catch this player spamming again, screenshot the evidence and report about this player's behavior.
              Pretty sure that everything is allowed.
              Screenshots and tickets wont solve any issue.
              Based on my own expierence.

I know many people who constantly violate the terms of service and not a single ticket, no matter how much evidence was given, was solved.

Comment

@sebastian ..so they will allow this guy to spam like a gold spammer? evryday asking for celphone load

Comment

Most likely. Thats how it is on my server, you can harass people, you can pilot chars of people who quited, you can exploit bugs, you can scam people and swear the whole day on world chat.
                  And nothing will happen to you.
                  Last edited by sebastian1988; 12-26-2012, 06:34 PM.

Comment

what scary server is that? i want mine clear. come on GM's stop this guy from being spammer

Comment

waaaaaaaah
                      its been 12 hrs since i report him.. why still not banned and still he spams alot buying load.. IS R2 allowing this player named: (S12)EMOztah10th
                      Last edited by syper117; 12-27-2012, 03:55 AM.

Comment

whos Emo ? :O
                        IGN:

Proud To Be Indonesian

Job : Mage

Honour : Duke
                        Server : Lycanmarsh
                        I ♥Crystal Saga
                        Life is an Adventure

Comment

I have sent tickets with ss proof of tons of scammers, and gold sellers/load and after a week, those same people still spamming it. R2 doesnt care about its game, soon it will be in huge trouble just like Runescape was a few years ago. More botters then players. And everyone will just buy gold rather then crystal. Hope r2 figures this out quick, or thye gonna have to spend millions like Jagex did to save Runescape.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                            I have sent tickets with ss proof of tons of scammers, and gold sellers/load and after a week, those same people still spamming it. R2 doesnt care about its game, soon it will be in huge trouble just like Runescape was a few years ago. More botters then players. And everyone will just buy gold rather then crystal. Hope r2 figures this out quick, or thye gonna have to spend millions like Jagex did to save Runescape.

Yups. its too bothersome.. but some scammers i report have been banned>.< but only for 2 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by syper117 View Post
                              Yups. its too bothersome.. but some scammers i report have been banned>.< but only for 2 weeks!
                              if they are selling load then yes they will get banned. R2 tends to be nice an try's giving some people a chance because they are just kids, however if they are continually advertising even after a mute an warning, then punishment increases. there was a person muted for a week on my server, then banned for a while. many others just the same. take screen shots an send in the tickets please

Comment

Working...
                              X