System Error notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System Error notice

Im on the S2 server group and we cannot log on. Its started at quiz time today with "system error, Please try again." Its been over a hour and still cant log on. Please fix this. i got my main on but cannot get my alt on at all. Most of my guild is having this issue as well.

Cant log on, its been fine most of the morning but at quiz started telling us "system error, please try again."
    Its been doing this now for almost a half hour, sometimes you can get to go but i havent been able to log my alt yet and i started a hour ago
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-13-2017, 03:25 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

i got same error..
    Attached Files
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

I will have the team look into the error.

Comment

Happening to me too, can't log in
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

yea it happen to me, but I try something else to get it work. If you guys have ever Install R2Client and login there. It did work but once login there it might show your lvl.0 for Perks but after that go click home & you see your account name still there. What I did was change my Password while my account still have the same name on. once that done, I go back to Browser to Login it work. that message didn't show up again. I think the system become glithe or something, but I dont know, I try going back to R2Client to login there it work & change my old password.

But if there anything else different way than me or how to fix it, let me know.
          Once I got that fix, I can login back Mini-Client & Browser. I hardly use R2Client
          Last edited by ANIME1988; 07-13-2017, 04:38 PM.
          East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
          Character: Mage
          Class: Knighthood
          level: 80
          Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
          Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

The error has been fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              The error has been fixed.
              Thnx for looking into it :P
              Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                Thnx for looking into it :P
                Not a problem. ^^

Comment

Working...
                X