Disconnected but toon is still online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disconnected but toon is still online

I know this problem started a few months ago and it was fixed for a while but now it's back and not just for me only. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's when you suddenly disconnect, then when you try to log back in on the same account, it'll say error or illegal login(forgot what it says but point is that it wont let u log back in) but I can log into another account and see that the toon I disconnected on never went offline. Usually the solution to this problem is to wait around 10 minutes until the toon finally goes offline so you can log back in but it's constant so it's very annoying.
    I know it's not on a specific browser either b/c it does the same to me on Mozilla and GC. Friend uses GC as well and does it to her too.
    Anyone know a solution?
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

The only temp solution I have is when that happens, open up task manager. Go to the process tab and it'll list all of the programs running.and find the browser program.
    For example: Internet explorer would be iExplorer.exe
    Google Chrome would be chrome.exe.

The one where your character dc'd(if it's the only one that takes up a crazy amount of resources. It'll be memory usage: 600,000k-1,000,000k [anything aboutt 1,000k-30,000k is the basic process, so don't mess with those.)
    When you find it, right click, end process. This should disconnect your character so you can log back in.

Comment

it doesnt work that way. its stuck in r2. not in peoples pc. have u ever tried double logging yourself cure? and it doesnt work. its like that. the r2 doesnt allow u to log or u crashed the char will stay online for 5-10 mins or worst. i tried even rebooting my pc just to save my ladder party with my priests and a knight but it just wont work. i waited like 10 mins and it disconnected.
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
      X