Mol points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mol points

hey is it possible to bring back mol points? i used to recharge with that but now its gone and i cant buy crystal anymore

The payment options are set per country. If your desired payment option is not listed, you will need to opt for another.

Comment

it was available before when i used to play 2 years ago or so but now mol points is not on the list

edit: i can use the mol points on the website but cant choose it through in-game like before so im not sure if they are the same or not

Comment

Originally posted by R2103579705 View Post
        it was available before when i used to play 2 years ago or so but now mol points is not on the list

edit: i can use the mol points on the website but cant choose it through in-game like before so im not sure if they are the same or not
        Payment methods are updated at R2's discretion, so options that were then available may or may not be available now.

If your selected payment method is available directly on our platform, then recharge via platform rather than via in-game interface. The in-game redirect may not contain all the options available.

Comment

Working...
        X