Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It Won't Mute When I Push The "Mute" Button!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Won't Mute When I Push The "Mute" Button!!

I pushed the mute button because I wanted to listen to music on youtube while I gamed today, and the sound still wouldn't shut off!! I checked the system settings and put "music" and "effects" percentages to zero, and the music & effect sounds still aren't stopping!!

~ :C Help!!
    #Confused
    #OutOfIdeas

Were you on two accounts? Maybe the other account had the sound on or something. Or uhh press the sound thingy on the computer. Then press something with an "X" near it. (Since my computer is Chinese and I can't read it I dunno what it says) uhh then close the one with words but no pictures on the top. I have no clue how to explain this bu ill try to screenshot it later when I login.
    I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
    Class Shadow Rogue
    Level 55+
    Plane Mortal (obv.)
    Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Ha, make sure you dont have an alt running in another tab or browser window... that has happened to me a bunch of times and I get all ****** off until I realize what happened LOL
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
      X