Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

I need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I need help

    I need character lock please i forgot my character lock reset please


    Character name: OollEmiRlloO
    Server: S87-Jargoon
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-21-2018, 04:29 PM. Reason: Personal info removed for security purposes.

  • #2
    Mods you should delete that info seeing as how some of the questions u are asked to confirm that its your acc is when you created it, email and where the acc was created(ip). and he just gave that out in forums :-:

    Comment


    • #3
      como hago para recuperar mi cuenta con mi antiguo personaje. tenia tiempo sin jugar devido a que no tenia pc.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by ozkndzemre.eo View Post
        I need character lock please i forgot my character lock reset please


        Character name: OollEmiRlloO
        Server: S87-Jargoon
        You will need to file a ticket requesting that your character lock be reset. Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          You will need to file a ticket requesting that your character lock be reset. Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/
          I sent a ticket 3 days ago but no return

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ozkndzemre.eo View Post

            I sent a ticket 3 days ago but no return
            It’s the weekend, so responses will be delayed. If you have not received a response by the end of Monday, you may PM KanaDT or myself with the e-mail used to submit your ticket and it will be forwarded.
            Last edited by Reverie; 01-21-2018, 06:26 PM.

            Comment

            Working...
            X