Starglade Torch Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starglade Torch Question

So I know this is a long shot and probably isn't even worth mentioning since pretty much everything is considered "legal" in this game.. There are two torches in SG above the Vault and a few players on our server have noticed that the torch "pulses" are slightly off sync from each other, well they have taken it upon themselves to go into afk and run back and forth between pulses thus gaining double the exp from the event.. Just wondering, is this considered cheating?

It's not cheating to run between 2 torches.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      It's not cheating to run between 2 torches.
      Eh figured as much lol, just don't like people who find loopholes kinda and take advantage of them..

Comment

It's called extra effort

If you're too lazy to do one, does not mean everyone should do the same.

Envy kills

Comment

Originally posted by Iomega0318 View Post
          So I know this is a long shot and probably isn't even worth mentioning since pretty much everything is considered "legal" in this game.. There are two torches in SG above the Vault and a few players on our server have noticed that the torch "pulses" are slightly off sync from each other, well they have taken it upon themselves to go into afk and run back and forth between pulses thus gaining double the exp from the event.. Just wondering, is this considered cheating?
          the torch pulses only start when a player is there. if noone is at a torch it doesnt pulse. thts why u can get x2 exp
          Server: Eternal Sanctum
          Character: Nox
          Plane: Scion
          Level: 82
          Guild: NOBLES

Comment

i do this when a bunch of torches drop too far from each other while afking fighting mobs, all you have to do is touch the farthest edge of the wave to get xp, but you'll lose a wave sometimes if they are too far apart. so its a risk, kinda like having a torch party and accidentally dropping one out of range and missing out on it cause its too far and running to it makes you miss the chunks already getting

Comment

Originally posted by Gromwell View Post
              It's called extra effort

If you're too lazy to do one, does not mean everyone should do the same.

Envy kills
              ^love this LOL
              IGN:
              s17. IIReNeGaDeII - War
              s17. zZZzToxiczZZz - Hunter
              s17. IEIizzzIEI - Rogue

♥Nica♥

Comment

Working...
              X