Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolved Crystals issue

Post edited 01/17/13.

Direct payments through ultimate pay seem to be processed with no issue.
    Last edited by Korsz; 01-17-2013, 02:52 AM.

i am sad to hear your story,
    but i am the other way round, I try every single way to pay them but they keep declining my payments and when I open a ticket, they say wait wait and wait....

I just want to spend some god damn money.....
    so hard to improve the economy these days, merchant doesnt want customers....

Comment

Originally posted by S1_bug View Post
      i am sad to hear your story,
      but i am the other way round, I try every single way to pay them but they keep declining my payments and when I open a ticket, they say wait wait and wait....

I just want to spend some god damn money.....
      so hard to improve the economy these days, merchant doesnt want customers....
      I had the same issue with direct credit card and paypal. Only moneybookers worked for me. I highly recommend u complete ur account with moneybookers before trying to process payment. However at this point, buying crystals seems like instant fail.

Comment

Originally posted by Korsz View Post
        I had the same issue with direct credit card and paypal. Only moneybookers worked for me. I highly recommend u complete ur account with moneybookers before trying to process payment. However at this point, buying crystals seems like instant fail.
        trust me i tried everything but none of the payment method likes me i guess..

I will wait till they sort this **** out and then i will buy some crystal, spending money is not a problem, creating issue is

Comment

Wow I have never had problems but I use paypal.

Send R2 another ticket with the Transaction ID# 794940524

Log into your money brokers account and print your transaction report. Scan it and send it to R2. If it was charged off your credit card, contact your card holder or bank, usually a phone# on the back of your card. Check your account and make sure the money was withdrawn. If so get a printout from your bank/card holder of recent transactions, scan it and send that in ticket.

Comment

How payments work is, you pay through merchant via a payment processor (your bank, paypal, moneybookers, etc), the merchant sends the money to R2. If there's any problems along the way, R2 won't get your money and won't even show an order from you.

Let's break this down a bit so you can see the process.

Thank you for contacting Skrill Customer Service.

We would like to confirm that according to our records the transaction you are referring to has been successfully processed by Skrill.

Bearing in mind that we are only the payment provider responsible for the transaction processing, we recommend you to contact the merchant directly and obtain more details in reference to the status of your order. The contact details of the merchant support are available on their official website.
            Okay, right there it says that Moneybookers is the processor, and they directed you to contact the merchant.

The amount of 302.75 USD has successfully been sent from your credit/debit card to Playspan, Inc
            Moneybookers sends the request for the purchase to the merchant. Playspan is the merchant (www.playspan.com). It's Playspan that you needed to contact after verifying the payment went through with Moneybookers.

So, what happened is, Playspan declined your purchase for whatever reason which is why you don't have the crystals yet. The money now goes back to Moneybookers, then gets sent back to your bank. You'll have to contact Moneybookers to see how long the reversal will take, and your bank/credit card company to see how long it will take to process the funds.

What happens now is, R2 adds you to the white list so you don't get caught up in Playspan's security system. Then in 24 hours, you should have no problems successfully completing the purchase.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lmao, First I must say great game. You got me so willing to spend 5$ I didn't think twice till low and behold this. I must say this after years of problems with playspan, find you a new merchant. If you don't believe me ask you good friends at GamersFirst or even NTT.GAMES or anyone from the knight online community.

Now that I said that. What can I do since I so willing spent the 5$ to get the extra value expanders and pack expanders and benefits from the crystals?

besides the obvious "send a ticket" please

Comment

Originally posted by h34rt0ff34r View Post
                lmao, First I must say great game. You got me so willing to spend 5$ I didn't think twice till low and behold this. I must say this after years of problems with playspan, find you a new merchant. If you don't believe me ask you good friends at GamersFirst or even NTT.GAMES or anyone from the knight online community.

Now that I said that. What can I do since I so willing spent the 5$ to get the extra value expanders and pack expanders and benefits from the crystals?

besides the obvious "send a ticket" please
                That depends on if you're having an issue and what your issue is.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  How payments work is, you pay through merchant via a payment processor (your bank, paypal, moneybookers, etc), the merchant sends the money to R2. If there's any problems along the way, R2 won't get your money and won't even show an order from you.

Let's break this down a bit so you can see the process.

Okay, right there it says that Moneybookers is the processor, and they directed you to contact the merchant.

Moneybookers sends the request for the purchase to the merchant. Playspan is the merchant (www.playspan.com). It's Playspan that you needed to contact after verifying the payment went through with Moneybookers.

So, what happened is, Playspan declined your purchase for whatever reason which is why you don't have the crystals yet. The money now goes back to Moneybookers, then gets sent back to your bank. You'll have to contact Moneybookers to see how long the reversal will take, and your bank/credit card company to see how long it will take to process the funds.

What happens now is, R2 adds you to the white list so you don't get caught up in Playspan's security system. Then in 24 hours, you should have no problems successfully completing the purchase.
                  What would I do without u Mem? I wish support was as informative as u are. Not once was I told to contact playspan earlier. I will try another card for a smaller amount. Will post update here...

Comment

Just tried direct payment through ultimate pay for $100....SUCCESS!!! Not sure what changed...

Comment

The white listing must have gone through for your account, since Ultimate Pay is Playspan.

Glad you had a success.

Comment

anyone try Ultimate Game Card?

Comment

No problems getting crystals with paypall here

Comment

Working...
                          X