• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the game is overly slow and freezing

the game is overly slow and freezing

there is an excess of lag in..
    I freeze when I arrange my bag.

we do not like to play like this . I leave it until the problem is solved will

I apologize for the translation mistakes ..

you are satisfied with the game?
    Last edited by hkniitrii; 07-28-2018, 03:15 AM.

r2 should refresh servers ever 3 days. Last time they reset, fps increased by a few. It wasn't a maint so it must've caught the ppl behind the mall bots by surprise so they didnt immediately get back on and *** up th server like they do in a regular maint. :/
    Also fix hide/aura cause everytime I load in an event it hits me hard.
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

did a 5 char ladder pt today laggy af cuz of all the auras, like 30 fps > nada, took me near 50mins to go 110 due to the lag
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        did a 5 char ladder pt today laggy af cuz of all the auras, like 30 fps > nada, took me near 50mins to go 110 due to the lag
        Just imagining each char popping in with its auras every single level makes me hurt
        Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

did 4 chars today, took me 29mins

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post

Just imagining each char popping in with its auras every single level makes me hurt
          yup, all with hf, all with 2nd/3rd soul aura, sperions, pixie, genie, all because the hide feature doesn't work properly, only hides in that moment, not permanently.

if a skill is used or re-equip most auras show up again
          Last edited by xPrototypeT; 07-30-2018, 04:28 PM.
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
          X