Need lil help please...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need lil help please...

Yeah just a basic question.. Does your account get deleted if u havent logged in, like in awile?

yep, your account get deleted if u havent logged in, like in awile
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

im fr the philippines i try to load in crystal saga to buy some crystal and to get bonuses i send money buy using western union here in the philippines but still i did not get crystal i hope u could help me where to get the bonuses and the crystal i hope you could help me thanks

Comment

Originally posted by R2634094 View Post
        Yeah just a basic question.. Does your account get deleted if u havent logged in, like in awile?
        No the account does not get deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by R2634094 View Post
          The account does not get deleted.

If, however, you haven't logged into a character in a while and it is under a certain level (I forgot but it's pretty low, like 15 or 20), that character will be deleted.

If the character has ever cashed before, it will not be deleted no matter how low the level.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I believe it was under lv25 + no crystals + not logging in for like two weeks = deleted.
            Lv30+ won't be deleted / any toon with at least 1 crystal or more won't be deleted / VIP won't be deleted.
            Crystal Saga:
            IGN: speeds
            Server: Windshear Peaks
            Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
            Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
            Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
            IGN: Speeds16
            Server: Temple of Ibalize
            Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
            X