gear evolve and frag weapon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gear evolve and frag weapon

so as it seems today I consumed my maxed frag+16 with 1 sun in the new system from last week(gear evolve).is there any chance to get it back from filing a ticket or I should start working for it again
    Game:Crystal Saga
    Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
    Class: Mage
    Plane:Eidolon
    Lv:160+
    Guild: The Spartans
    Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
    Honor: Emperor
    Tenets: maxed

Should probably start working on a new one I cant think of anyone that's ever gotten a frag back if you do submit a ticket they'll want a screenshot of your frag sorry good luck

Comment

http://puu.sh/CVN0Q/c15e32a055.png apprently @ShadowGammaDraco your inbox is full... yikes... here is what i just attempted to message you.

Hello SGD! i know my in game wife messaged you already (she is a sweetheart) AND i just posted a rant in the forum about this, but i wanna cover all my bases... regarding Case #: 703799. i mistakenly consumed my main weapon which was pretty close to maxed as one could get it without selling their house. this is a huge loss,and is driving me insane with the brick wall im hitting with the standard channels of filing a ticket. i honestly thing those guys, r2adam and r2karl hate their jobs. without re-writting everything i said in the forum rant or ticket.. basically other players have messed up in similar ways, or have had their toons abused and been able to have their items recovered. i would like to implore you to forward my case (and afwa - other other forum poster with this issue) to anyone who can help. it makes me sick to my stomach to think of how much time effort and cash was so easily lost. anything that can be done with this issue would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Comment

Hi Dode, the mods for Crystal Saga 1 and 2 are *Minori* and KanaDT now.

I received a message from your ingame wife. I also recommended she contact Minori or Kana so they can try to help figure out if something can be done. R2 is very weird about things that are player error, but frags were always suppose to be no destroy, no sell, no drop, so really shouldn't be included in this system, or any system really. Your post with your ticket contents is visible to us, but I'll leave it hidden for now.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Hi Dode, the mods for Crystal Saga 1 and 2 are *Minori* and KanaDT now.
          but frags were always suppose to be no destroy, no sell, no drop, so really shouldn't be included in this system, or any system really..
          IsnĀ“t the frag still able to be sold after a certain point ?

Comment

Working...
          X