R2 client 1.1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 client 1.1.0

DO NOT update to the mini client you will not be able to bind alts to your account and they have removed the IE kernal
    Attached Files
    (S47) SyKnTwstd

I have sent you a pm with a link to a drop box to download the previous version of the client, if you wish to roll back. If you did not receive that message, please follow the link to our Discord server in my signature and I will send you the link there.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I want to thank you Memory i now have 1.0.7 again tyvm again ..am a happy camper now
      (S47) SyKnTwstd

Comment

is the 1.1.0 the "new" client we were told was being worked on?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          I have sent you a pm with a link to a drop box to download the previous version of the client, if you wish to roll back. If you did not receive that message, please follow the link to our Discord server in my signature and I will send you the link there.
          Can you send it to me too ?

Comment

so from what i gathered just from my guild is that the new client sucks and everyone ready to quit way to go guys!....

Comment

Me too please.
              Thanks!

Comment

I can't see who I've already sent messages to, so if you get a message from me more than once, I apologize. If you didn't get a message from me, I also apologize, and you may need to hit us up on the Discord linked in my signature.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I can't see who I've already sent messages to, so if you get a message from me more than once, I apologize. If you didn't get a message from me, I also apologize, and you may need to hit us up on the Discord linked in my signature.
                  Thanks much! Appreciate it! I got it now

Comment

anyway to work around being forced to use client while flash still works?

Comment

confirmed. it is horrible.

iv played through a lot of the worst times in this game, the most recent being the bunny race fiasco, and patiently and calmly held confidence that it would be fixed. even the INSANE decision by r2 to delete toons that had not been logged for 10 days, at a point where it was impossible to play the game and people were not logging in because of it... with no warning that this was going happening.

I played through the Xtal purchase bug, where the INSANE decision to delete 1/2 the server was made rather then rolling back.

I played through the disappointment of decisions being made to "accidently" repeat a weeks events so that CP does not line up with the sales everyone saves up for.

Iv played thought the multiple occasions where the servers went down during Chinese holidays, and we had to wait days some times to get back in to game.

-> The consistently horrible compensation packs

--> The absolute joke that is the ticket system: being ignored completely, given generic responses asking for the info we already provided because we already know what is going to be asked weather its relevant or not. the seemingly blatant misunderstanding of the issue we are writing the ticket for. and my favorite, getting the email 2 weeks later saying they are closing the case since there was no reply from you... even though it is them you are waiting on to reply.

---> We are still playing through the mess that is Landgrab. this one is going on Years of broken now... always the same reply "send us video"... while they have received MANY vids all showing the exact same thing,

----> the massive amounts of bugs and outdated code left behind: at least until Minori stepped up and made it her personal mission to help out with those (absolutely appreciated getting a lot of those taken care of)

-----> the MONTHS of screams from players to merge dead PVP West servers, met with replies of "player activity on that server group is high".... nah bro, thats the mall bots padding the activity levels.

-------> the plague that is the mall bots -----> and obviously malled toons not being dealt with.

And now we have the forced use of this poorly engineered Client. there was even a thread dedicated to player suggestions to improve the client... was ANY of those suggestions implemented? not happy... cant see playing this game anymore, refund my xtal purchases, RIP CS.

Last edited by Dode.; 12-24-2020, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I think r2 just lost 1/2 its player base.

Comment

memorylane i think you should post the link to load the oldest version direcly in this topic instead of doing it individually (because i have this issu too and many poeple on my server cannot conect/bind alt

ok a friend give mke the link if you want to roll back to the 1.0.7

https://games.softpedia.com/get/Tool...shtml#download
                          Last edited by R2248437; 12-24-2020, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Same feelings here. Way too trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by R2248437 View Post
                              memorylane i think you should post the link to load the oldest version direcly in this topic instead of doing it individually (because i have this issu too and many poeple on my server cannot conect/bind alt

ok a friend give mke the link if you want to roll back to the 1.0.7

https://games.softpedia.com/get/Tool...shtml#download
                              This is not the link I have been sending. The link I have been sending is to a drop box, and because it is just to a drop box, and because we have bots that crawl, catalog, and click on every link that gets posted on the forum, I will not be posting the link I have publicly.

Comment

Working...
                              X